Nativity Tuesday Thread

2»

Comments

• Doesn't quite work like that but it can be an excuse to **ck your neighbour off and cost them a minimum of a grand. It's money for old rope if your are the" other parties" surveyor I.e. Acting for the person served the notice. I've done a few for friends serving notices and more than covered my costs at a fraction the other "professional" surveyors charge. Part of the process is you pay the other surveyors fees before releasing the award!!!!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    No luck WS - keep us informed (of the neck that is)

Chewsday is an aris of a day but i'm here and alive.
    You are going to have to learn to earn Brownie points Flaneur.

Went out on Xmas day last year and got caught in a hailstorm. The hail stuck in the grooves of the helmet and slowly melted. I came back like a block of ice. Re-ignited a cold I had and it took weeks to recover. Just shows you how dangerous helmets are.
    @ MF - I bet you are an absolute mare to live with. TDV is either a saint or you have excellent life assurance.

Laters.

Both my learned friend, both. I am a very lucky man. Or is she the lucky woman?

Probably the latter, thinking about it.

Many women want MF. None will possess him.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Yes, all a bit odd. Wish I'd known earlier gramps. They were trying to get me to use the same surveyor they were. As the guy had already lied to us on a couple of other issues I opted to appoint a different surveyor as recommended by an architect friend. Glad I did now. I have no idea what he charges, but he was driving a nice Merc.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    No luck WS - keep us informed (of the neck that is)

Chewsday is an aris of a day but i'm here and alive.
    You are going to have to learn to earn Brownie points Flaneur.

Went out on Xmas day last year and got caught in a hailstorm. The hail stuck in the grooves of the helmet and slowly melted. I came back like a block of ice. Re-ignited a cold I had and it took weeks to recover. Just shows you how dangerous helmets are.
    @ MF - I bet you are an absolute mare to live with. TDV is either a saint or you have excellent life assurance.

Laters.

Both my learned friend, both. I am a very lucky man. Or is she the lucky woman?

Probably the latter, thinking about it.

Many women want MF. None will possess him.

Except the devil? :wink:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!