TFI Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Damn I'm not sleeping properly again. I just seem to wake up the minute my head touches the pillow :evil:

Today I have a shoot load of stuff to get through at work, but it should make the time go quickly. I have to remember to take some equipment home with me for the weekend as I've agreed to help a friend do a recording.

Other than that, usual shenanigans!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning twunts!

How are we all today? I'm off skiing, which is nice.

Later is alcohol avoidance, strange, but true!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Bg13 - disappointed

No chance for alcohol avoidance as its a Christmas party with a free bar later, just got to get through the work meh first
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning all,
    No alcohol avoidance for me either, unfortunately also no skiing. Out with a few friends after work, also trying to sort out what could be a very interesting bit of work experience for the boy. Tomorrow is the works Christmas pissup, could get messy. Actually, it will get messy no doubt about it. I just have to remember who not to talk to once I've had a few.
    Lunch today will consist of vast quantities of dead, processed and fried pig. Mmmm...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening Knicker sniffers,

Wales was good and surprisingly not rainy for nearly all of the day. Serious injuries avoided and quite a bit of fun was had, especially jumping off the nee qualifying features on some of the black runs. Managed a few beers last night as well so all in all not bad :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]