MTB Morocco

rouleur23
rouleur23 Posts: 175
edited December 2015 in MTB general
Hi
I run cycling trips and just back from researching food,routes and accom in Morocco. I want to appeal to ALL levels but esp' beginners (who want off road but not too challenging) and medium level riders who want some single and double track action but not right up there with the best. Both of these type I will lead myself.
For the skilled riders there will be one week per year (to start with) and this will be led by Houssain, a local and highly reputable rider.

My question is....which is the best magazine to advertise in? We are getting 'crowdfunding' to the tune of £12k to begin an ad campaign and really want to make the money work as hard as poss.

We also do a Spanish training camp for roadies, Mont Ventoux trips & rides from our home in C France. Also Indian coastal and tea plantation rides as from 2017.

If you know of a mag' that would suit an 'all rounder' type audience, please let us know.

Thanks

Pascal

www.famouscyclingcols.com

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    What are you doing different to the current Moroccan mountain bike holiday companies?
    There are a few companies already offering holidays in the Atlas mountains who offer guiding and uplifts as well as transfers from Marrakech.
    I know beginners who have been with them and felt well looked after.
    If you want investment you need to offer something different.