Thursday thread

Chunkers1980
Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Just to steal one morning away from TKM this week

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Steal away, I'm working from home today and tomorrow so I've had a nice lie in. Well, meant to except I woke at the normal time with heart palpitations and struggled to sleep again, so I'm knackered.

Today I will be building websites in the comfort of my own home, however I know the builders will move in next door at some point, and I'm not looking forward to that!

Then climbing later.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Also working from home today, didn't do my normal run as decided sleep was needed. So I will run later
  • Morning nubs,

Last night I did some indoor bike, trying to keep my small amount of fitness past November this year! Mr Deareis over tomorrow night for beers and pie then off to FOD to test some newish toys and settings out on the DH on sat(Could be moist!)

Today is learning from our French colleagues and doing as little as I can!

Laters fong tards!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Working from work today, nothing new there. I see Chunkers kept the opening post brief to make sure he didn't get pipped to the post.
    Pleasant wobble in this morning, very warm out and not too windy. Back in shorts and a t shirt as it's so mild. Slightly concerned people might think I bought a green t shirt to match my bike, reality is they were reduced to £6 and I'm a cheapskate. Traditional Thursday hangover is my accompaniment for the morning, tea has been drunk now to continue my work avoidance strategy.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon chaps, 4hrs to go and I'm free for the weekend. Thank fark! If the weathers not too terrible will get out on the bike if not Christmas shopping which I will try my hardest to do all online!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afgernoon Mongs,

Had a half day off - sort of. So have been perusing the interweb and walking the hound. Thrre's a decent bit of chicken dinner in the pot for later and cider in the fridge so not too bad overall.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]