Warm Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

My house is quite warm today, and looking outside there's no frost on the windows, so I'm guessing it's been a mild night. WTF? It's December, I want winter damnit!

So today is the last day I'm going in to work until Monday as I'm working from home tomorrow and Friday. My plan today is to get everything in order for this. I wonder if my retard minion has noticed that I only have holidays off or work from home when he's on the day shift...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    The weekend is creeping towards us, slowly but but by bit

Not much happening today, should have cycled into work by decent winds predicted later
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Moaning all,
    Very mild out there, it's not right. I don't mind it not being cold I just wish the wind would fark right off. Had to drive in today as I have to carry a new battery for the Mini, a laptop and my Reverb home. This means I'm going to bunk off early to try and avoid the traffic. Should be a quiet day in the office again, just got one big order on the go and loads of little griefy bits.
    More tea is needed.
  • Morning mong tards...

Today is abusing the body of everyone in the office with mcdonals... Tehn mostly waiting for Friday when mate turns up for a weekend of beers and some DH in FOD...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Today started with left over hangover. I managed four and a half pints after my dad's funeral yesterday before the hangover kicked in. I don't get drunk these days, I just go straight to the hangover after a few pints. Finally getting some food in my belly which is some quiche I brought home from the pub last night. Once I've finished that, there's a corned beef pie in the fridge with my name on it.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Very mild even at 4am, managed the ride home still in a t shirt. Think the weather system is a bit messed up, don't really seem to get seasons anymore just a blend of them.

Relaxing day caught up with Hunting Hitler and trying to chose a new frame. Still stuck.

Did see the funniest thing at work though, two LLOPs tried to squeeze past each other one with two pallets of toilet rolls stacked high the other empty. Both going at full speed (woman on one man on the other) just caught each other some how. Toilet rolls everywhere I burst out in laughter then got some very dissaproving looks from the man who had to repalletise them. Then she just drove off.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening Gits,

First of the Christmas parties for me - quiz night. We came 16rh out of 25 which is a bit crap but the free food and drink made up for that. Off home for some sleep...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening d1cks,

Been in the alps a few days now, training week, learning about being the perfect host/driver of which i am awesome!

Need more snow before i can strap the planks on but it'll happen!

The chefs are setting the world on fire with the quality of scoff so don't think i'll starve. And the wines we will serve aint half bad.

Go to my actual chalet next monday and my two chef/hosts are a couple of top young girls, let innuendo commence!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Evening d1cks,

Been in the alps a few days now, training week, learning about being the perfect host/driver of which i am awesome!

Need more snow before i can strap the planks on but it'll happen!

The chefs are setting the world on fire with the quality of scoff so don't think i'll starve. And the wines we will serve aint half bad.

Go to my actual chalet next monday and my two chef/hosts are a couple of top young girls, let innuendo commence!

Toodles.

Ones that know how to stoke the fire.

Jesting.

Forgive me, don't know how and where you have set up etc. But I love a cosy chalet in the alps.