Giant Cadex CFM3 Stolen in Dundee

Beachbum75
Beachbum75 Posts: 2
edited November 2015 in MTB stolen
My Prized Giant Cadex CFM3 Carbon Fibre Mountain bike, that I bought from Richards in Perth, Scotland in 1993 was stolen last night from my Locked Thule Roof Rack in Dundee. It would appear they managed to pull it out of the Claw Jaws? I'm surprised at this as it was clamped on tight and locked.

Can you PLEASE spread the word and help me recover it...you never know, it may turn up in a shop for a service.

Location of Theft: It was stolen in Dundee in the car park of my flat (15 Shepherds Loan, DD21AW)
Time of Theft: Sunday 29th of November to Monday 30th of November (2015) between the hours of 1700 - 0930.

The bike is old but in good used condition.
The Carbon Fibre varnish is peeling off / sun damage
It has a rear pannier rack on the back
had sponge black grips
Profile branded Bar Ends
Profile branded Carbon Fibre Handlebars
Shimano V Brakes (XTR on rear and XT on front)
Shimano Body Geometry Saddle
Continental Travel Contact Tyres (slick in middle, of road, tread on side) on both wheels with the reflective strip. They were new spring 2015 and little wear
Shimano M424 style SPD Pedals
The Yellow bottle cage in the picture is no longer on it and it's a black plastic one.

I have listed it on-line here:

https://stolen-bikes.co.uk/stolen-bikes/giant-cadex-cfm-3/

I have had this bike from new for more than 23 years, so I would love to get it back and I'm gutted it's been stolen after having it for so long. As you know, bikes sometimes don't turn up immediately, so if you should see this bike locked up, or if it comes in for a service, you should be able to identify it from the picture (attached), and there is not allot of them kicking about so it should be easy to spot. Any students at University of Dundee - please keep an eye open for it on campus.

Thanks for your help - please get in touch if you see it.