Take a chill pill clockworkmark...

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    I think I know what that means - including the installation of a woodburner?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Cute.

A roadie love-in in Cruddie.

Share the Nair.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • pinno
    27516 posts of utter shyte. You are almost twice as good as me.
  • cooldad
    27516?

Look a bit silly now, and I don't mean your silky smooth shins.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Hey Galloway boy,

What is your point or purpose on this thread.

From what I see it is to mimic and belittle other people.

You started this thread around my post. So deal with me.

I don't have a problem with this.

The only problem I see is you having your head up your ass.

Or are posh weegie boys not good enough for you.

Curious to know who fucked you up your ass though
  • pinno
    @ Clockworkmark - PM sent with apology.
  • @ Clockworkmark - PM sent with apology.

@ Pinno thankyou, will reply to it once I have had some rest.

Guess it is jesting that got a bit too touchy. No problems though and hope we can all see the funny side.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    no idea wtf that thread was all about, even after reading it twice!! :shock:
  • JodyP
    JodyP Posts: 193

I think the OP had read the thread below and decided to give Clockwork some banter. I couldn't work out if Clockwork was genuinely concerned with his Dyson or was giving Bikeradar members some banter. It read both ways.

viewtopic.php?f=40053&t=13024075
  • cooldad
    I believe the common term is mongfest, and if it did make sense to you, you have issues.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Epic bantz.lol
  • welshkev

I think the OP had read the thread below and decided to give Clockwork some banter. I couldn't work out if Clockwork was genuinely concerned with his Dyson or was giving Bikeradar members some banter. It read both ways.

viewtopic.php?f=40053&t=13024075

That guy has problems :?
  • cooldad
    Which one?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • njee20
    And Pinno thought so highly of himself he started a thread so we'd all see how hilarious he is? Impressive cuntiness.
  • pinno
    Meh, there's loads of it though, I just meant your comment typifies it, joke or not. Just a bit sad that this was an entertaining forum in years gone by, now after 2 days the only thread I had a vague interest in posting in is full of juvenile 'humour'. Guess it's why traffic has fallen off a cliff.

Sorry my jokes are not funny enough. Perhaps I should have put one of these :lol: on the end of it. :lol:

I'm with you. I've posted a few times lately at how negative the mountain bike crowd seem to be. Yes, it seems to be getting worse. And not just here. Go look at any of the comments section on Pinkbike. Eight times out of ten it's relentless negativity all the way through. I guess mountain bikers are just too cool for their own good. Odd, because they're all nice as pie when you meet them out on the trails.

I'm sorry too that my jokes aren't funny enough or they are 'juvenile'. A thread such as this in BB would have perhaps initiated some fun. Calling someone a bell end or a c*nt just because you didn't think it was funny is as juvenile as it gets.
    I doubt you'd have the bollox to say the things you have said to someone in the street.

I just wonder if traffic has 'fallen off a cliff' because of established cliques frequented by people like you?
  • welshkev
    I haven't been on here for months. And you were making jokes?!?!

Then phew...they went straight over my head. If there was anything worth commenting on to make jokes about then count me in! What I read was just plain weird.
  • pinno

Then phew...they went straight over my head. If there was anything worth commenting on to make jokes about then count me in! What I read was just plain weird.

'Cos you couldn't make the connection with a few threads that led to this one?! Not my fault.

If you knew me from other parts of the forum - you know, the one's you never frequent, then you would know that there's 0 malice in me and I don't go around calling people I have never come across 'bell ends' or c*nts.
    It speaks more of you than it does of me.

The irony is, that I (think) I have squared things up with Clockworkmark, we're cool and you're still at it.
  • njee20
    I'm sorry too that my jokes aren't funny enough or they are 'juvenile'. A thread such as this in BB would have perhaps initiated some fun. Calling someone a bell end or a c*nt just because you didn't think it was funny is as juvenile as it gets.
    I doubt you'd have the bollox to say the things you have said to someone in the street.

I just wonder if traffic has 'fallen off a cliff' because of established cliques frequented by people like you?

That's rich. You've posted a thread calling out a specific member, negatively, purely so people can think you're clever. If the BB is so much better piss off back there, no one asked for you to come here. And you have the tumerity to say that this forum is quiet because of people like me? Nothing to do with people posting bullying threads? Whether you've 'made up' or not.

This forum was better when it had discussion. Not people who just want to get their post count up by being idiots. Sorry, not the reaction you expected for your hilarity?
  • pinno
    As I have said, there's 0 malice in anything I do on the forum. We don't take things quite so seriously and we don''t take ourselves too seriously down in BB either.

'Wee wee' off ?! I see - this place is only for the cool dudes and i'll seek your recommendation before posting in future.

So I am a bell end and a dick now? I think i've touched that chip on your shoulder (again).

Maybe I was wrong - it isn't clockworkmark that needs the chill pill, it's you.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380

That's rich. You've posted a thread calling out a specific member, negatively, purely so people can think you're clever. If the BB is so much better wee-wee off back there, no one asked for you to come here. And you have the tumerity to say that this forum is quiet because of people like me? Nothing to do with people posting bullying threads? Whether you've 'made up' or not.

This forum was better when it had discussion. Not people who just want to get their post count up by being idiots. Sorry, not the reaction you expected for your hilarity?

Kinda harsh there Njee for nothing that was in the faintest part serious or malicious in the first place. Tad of insecurity showing?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • cooldad
    And from stage left prance the lycra cavalry.

Popcorn time.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • pinno
    And from stage left prance the lycra cavalry.

Popcorn time.

Careful - njee20 might think you're just increasing your post count.
  • cooldad
    I just want you to feel welcome here.

Some of us are more tolerant and understanding of the perversion that is drop bars.

I hear your cries for help, and I'm here for you.

Repent, and grow hairy. You have nothing to lose except your vagina.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • njee20
    Kinda harsh there Njee for nothing that was in the faintest part serious or malicious in the first place. Tad of insecurity showing?

Insecure? Eh? How do you figure? I've not been serious or malicious in any way. It's all just banter innit. Proper lolz.
  • welshkev
    Where did I all anyone a Cnut? :?
  • Impressive cuntiness was njee
  • pinno
    Where did I all anyone a Cnut? :?

You're right, it was njee. It's a bit hard to tell one hairy one from another hairy one. Perhaps I was blinded by the shine off my shins.

I don't require your services Cooldad - it's a bit expensive in Surrey, I don't own a twin set and I might look a bit out of place, so i'll stick to local girls.
  • cooldad
    I don't require your services Cooldad - it's a bit expensive in Surrey, I don't own a twin set and I might look a bit out of place, so i'll stick to local girls.

Your mum tells me that you can borrow one of hers, and that you already have a pearl necklace after meeting your riding buddies for those basement meetings.

She did ask what a daisy chain peleton was, but I thought I'd leave that up to you to explain, being an expert.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • pinno

Your mum tells me that you can borrow one of hers, and that you already have a pearl necklace after meeting your riding buddies for those basement meetings.

She did ask what a daisy chain peloton was, but I thought I'd leave that up to you to explain, being an expert.

Well done fair play to you, it's hard to find a Oiuja board or a decent Medium these days.
  • cooldad
    Is that what they told you?

Really it was all a cover to escape the shame of inflicting you on the world.

Like witness protection in reverse.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools