Dark, Wet, Miserable Sunday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Typical day here in Bury, and typical goings on. I went to a ceilidh last night, and danced with a few hot lasses. Sadly my main dance partner is in a long term relationship and anther one had only just turned 16 (that's legal right?) so I still went home alone.

Today I think we'll be having our usual M&S dinner. Nice.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Wet and windy here. A mate of mine is popping round later to talk to the boy about possible work experience. Fingers crossed as it would be a big deal if he can get in. The lad dumped his girlfriend last night after a bit of fatherly advice. Oops. Actually it's a good thing as she's batshit crazy.
    Need to finish the Mini then hide for the rest of the day I think.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    All women are batshit crazy!

11 years ago today the current wife refused sex, just because the eldest rugrat had been born

So today is all about him and spending a huge amount of cash on batteries for the various cars and helicopters

Later is the pub because honestly that's what he wants to do
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola d1ckweeds

Packing my bags to head off to my job in the alps tomorrow but first i've got to wield the chopper and fill the wood barn with fire sized lumps of wood.
    Tonight i will be kerknackered.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Yup t'was dull, windy and moist today. Have walked the hound and done a few jobs in between supping coffee and stuffing my face/following the footy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]