Chilly Tuesday

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well retard minion is back from his holiday. Luckily he was working the night shift, so I haven't had to speak to him too much, but I very quickly got bored of him and according to someone else in the office I wasn't answering questions properly (retard minion asked me a question, and I just said "Ha hmm" :lol: ) He then text me last night with a stupidly basic question :roll: Back to normal then.

Today is more of the same, followed by a trip to Bury to watch the football. Thermals and flasks will be brought with me!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Not so cold down here, but rather moist. Wound up driving a rental car home last night as it gave me an excuse to leave an hour early. Unfortunately the traffic meant I got home 10 minutes earlier than if I'd ridden home at the normal time. Still, at least I was dry when I got here this morning.
    Hoping for a quiet day in the office as my immediate boss is out for the day, I just wish he'd fark off sooner rather than later. I'll have a few more customers bothering me as a result, but it's a price worth paying.
    Tea has been drunk, biscuits have been dunked.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    On Solihull for a fun day! Shoot sleep so got down here by 6.30 and had a decent 7 mile run. Now work meh
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Still driving to work today. Should be back on the bike tomorrow. Told my boss this morning that I'm having next week off, he wasn't pleased but can't argue it.

Day of work meh, then home for some whisky.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Af'noon Nork supports.

Ladbrokes gave me 20-1 odds that Flannel would come in here and kill this thread by the end of the day.

I do hope I haven't wasted my last 10 pence.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola w4nkst4ins

Bit nippy and grim out here at the moment, waited in for the Orange interwebz dude to come and fix the phone and webz, he never showed, the chat tomorrow will be interesting with the lovely people on the phone. Just hope the phrase 'If it wasn't for people like me you'd be speaking german'.

If i'm doing this tomorrow evening from the mobile i won't be happy!
    Not the end of the world if that's all i have to worry about.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pinno
    Hola w4nkst4ins

Bit nippy and grim out here at the moment, waited in for the Orange interwebz dude to come and fix the phone and webz, he never showed, the chat tomorrow will be interesting with the lovely people on the phone. Just hope the phrase 'If it wasn't for people like me you'd be speaking german'.

More money to ze Fazerland?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Tards,

Absolute c*** of a day, followed by an astronomy evening at Stropteens school till 9pm. FFS. Home now chilli g for a bit unti, the hound stirs from his slumber on the sofa.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Evening Tards,

Absolute c*** of a day, followed by an astronomy evening at Stropteens school till 9pm. FFS. Home now chilli g for a bit unti, the hound stirs from his slumber on the sofa.

'Hound' ?! He's a Cockerpoo ffs.