No snow Saturday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
just very windy, erm inside and outside :oops:

Today is going for a run soon, then drop the kids off at mothers, then off to look at five houses with the current wife, already know she is going to prefer the one without the potential for a pump track :roll:

Later is some friends coming off to stay, which will involve good food and lots of ale :)

Comments

• Morning Losers!

I got woken by the wind (possibly from TLW1!) at 5am this morning, otherwise slept well. We had sleet last night, and a nice frosty morning today.

My plans for today are to replace the broken headlamp in the Volvo, fill it with washer fluid (it tells me what's wrong with it!) and then off to see Bury v Burton. Should be a good game, although I'm taking my crazy Aunt with me, who talks throughout the match and shouts the strangest things at the players ("Mark up!" - It's a throw in!!?!) so that's going to be irritating.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Why would you fill a headlamp with washer fluid?
    I can't imagine how much a house with room for a pump track would cost round here.
    Very windy down here, not sure we can hold TLW responsible though. Trying to avoid going out for now, but have jobs that need to be done. More tea first.
  • Why would you fill a headlamp with washer fluid?
    Because my Volvo is telling me so! If my Volvo is wrong, then I don't want to know what's right!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Got some jobs done so will head out for a run out with Stropteen soon. And the hound in tow. Will look at tbe football later as its bound to be an angst ridden experience.

At least the sleet has stopped.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon soir women!

Had my chopper out today, i now have an impressive pile of logs that should last the bottom feeder through the winter!

Tonight is indian food and searching the house for booze as we are lacking in wine and beer!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Whisky
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava