E-Mountain bike

ale91va
ale91va Posts: 4
edited November 2015 in MTB workshop & tech
8) Hi guys,
I’am a university student and i’m doing an interesting project regarding e-mountain bikes. I kindly ask you to answer this short survey and help me to receive answers from people interested in the world of mountain bikiking.
Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C04...mail_form_link

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Grammar fail, spelling fail, link fail.

Interest fail.

ps. One of the best riders I rode with today was a girl. Just saying.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Typical student copy and paste fail, if you do that with a truncated link we can't follow the truncated link.

It would also be polite to tell us it's not 'real' but to tick the box you need for a Uni project!

Bet you have a GCSE in English!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    So much fail in one short post!

4/10. Must try harder.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Good evening we're sorry for the mistake. The correct link is the following:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C04AwG6T7ML3zRAZ8d2gEF0JIRXcq0zAgoA0pNrOOYc/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
  • kickaxe
    kickaxe Posts: 446
    The survey is a huge fail as well. (THE E-mtb)
    -Cube Acid 29" 2013
    -A new Giant Trance 3 2015!
  • cooldad
    Couple of issues:

1 - State? We don't have states in the UK.
    2 - Euros? We use Pounds.
    3 - "Do you know the electric mountain bike" - not personally or in the biblical sense. Is that what you meant?
    4 - Do a spellcheck if you want to be taken seriously as an actual university student.
    5 - I realise English is probably not your first language but "It allows to level out the effort thus reducing heartbeats and oxygen consumption"? Seriously?
    6 - Did you actually forget your sign on and have to join again?

I give you one out of ten, for remembering to breath when you woke up this morning.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Darwin may suggest that remembering his breathing should earn him a negative score perhaps?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    Now you are just being nasty.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • haha I am new to this forum but enjoy so much reading all comments on Uni questionnaires..
    Although I think it's very nice of you to point out those issues, it makes me nervous to post mine :|

Here's a survey (http://goo.gl/Hoc1fB) for investigating the subjective analysis of sports equipment; and how it could improve individual cycling experience. Feel free to leave any comment below...

pdGjMP1.jpg
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Just a couple things.
    Most riders have more than one type of bike. I don't want to give my email address.
    Hours would be more appropriate as a measurement of ride time.
  • Hi RockmonkeySC,

Thanks for the feedback :D
    1) I am afraid that you have to choose one (and only one) type of bike in my survey, how about the one you ride most?
    2) Thanks for the heads up. I've provided a default email address for those who don't want to leave personal info
    3) Because this survey is also sharing with some recreational cyclists, please bear with "Minutes" in this case...

Thanks again. Feel free to share the link http://goo.gl/Hoc1fB