Sunday's Rotten Weather Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Looks lovely outside today :shock:

I'm driving over to Bury, pottering around for the day and then heading back here. I don't think I'll be doing much outdoors in the meantime.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning,

Bit foggy here, foods and then transfer parents to the airport.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Horrible here, decent run in it has killed my garmin though.

Now getting ready to take the rug rats to rugby - can't wait to stand on the sidelines for a few hours :(

Later is unsure but will involve the gp and pub at some point
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Morning all,
    Windy here, but dry for now. Need to take the boy to rugby later, might let him drive if I feel brave enough. Yikes! Otherwise a day of pottering and DIY beckons. Should probably get out of bed then.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, reproofed the waterproofs yesterday, time to test them out in this rain!

Heading out for a meal later, better get a few miles in beforehand.
  • cubedean
    cubedean Posts: 670
    Loaded the bike onto the car this morning and headed out to pines...by the time I got there all of my riding buddies had bailed on me and the wind was horrendous & I foolishly forgot to pack my waterproof jacket so I grabbed a coffee and took the executive decision to turn around and head home.....
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    A very exciting day of NOTHING for our lot. Lock the doors, get the fire on and sit very still relaxing.
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoons chumps,

Naff all going on hear bar being silly windy an some kind of horse event up the trails I ride so safer simply not to ride.
    Peeved at CRC ordered next day they cocked up apparently its going to be here tomorrow or what but its still in Dublin so im not expecting much.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon gimps,

What seemed to be lack of sleep has now turned out to be man flu. My attempts to cure this bt heading out of town for a full English brekky plus coffee with a couple of mates has failed soIve resorted to dossing instead :) This had better clear up before work meh tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]