Rebecca Black's Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I went climbing last night and my hands are wrecked! I think I started on too high a grade and struggled from there. It was good fun though, and I learned a few new skills that I'll try to remember.

Today I have a few meetings, and hopefully stuff that will make the day go by. Yesterday dragged on and on! After work, I'm off to Bury for the evening, then back to da Hudd.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Cody lovers,

Today is my birthday, i am old and i feel old, it is also my first day as a civilian, whatever that is.

I'm out today to pick up my ride on mower from the repairers which is a good thing as the weather out here means the grass is forever growing!

Other than that i have nowt but the pub to look forward to tonight!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Happy birthday bg and welcome to life as a civvy. Autocorrect wanted to write divvy which would have worked too.
    I'm on a packed commuter train en route to the NEC eventually, joy. A day of looking at classic cars and talking to customers and competitors. Should hit the bar at some point though. Lord knows how bad lunch will be.
    How the fook do people commute by train every day, it's grim.
  • M9DBO
    M9DBO Posts: 175
    Happy birthday bg and welcome to life as a civvy. Autocorrect wanted to write divvy which would have worked too.
    I'm on a packed commuter train en route to the NEC eventually, joy. A day of looking at classic cars and talking to customers and competitors. Should hit the bar at some point though. Lord knows how bad lunch will be.
    How the fook do people commute by train every day, it's grim.

That, Sir, sounds like a perfect day to me. Do you call that work? Lucky sod.
    I am the Orange stereotype and loving it.
  • Calling losers!! Thankfully it's friday, I have a mere 2 and 3/4 hours to work and I'm away up the lakes for the afternoon on the bike!!

Happy Birthday bg! Good luck being a divvy
    2013 Kona HeiHei - 29 Life

http://www.lakesrider.weebly.com
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Happy birthday man!
    I'm away up the lakes for the afternoon on the bike!!

Where you riding? I'm a little over an hour drive away from Keswick and so I frequent the lakes almost every weekend. I mostly climb their but there's heaps I still haven't done on a bike.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Morning Cody lovers,

Today is my birthday, i am old and i feel old, it is also my first day as a civilian, whatever that is.

I'm out today to pick up my ride on mower from the repairers which is a good thing as the weather out here means the grass is forever growing!

Other than that i have nowt but the pub to look forward to tonight!

Toodles
    Happy birthday French civilian :) Not sure we'll hear much from Cody after that drone strike the other day.

Bit of a shyte day at work but the weeknis over and I have a large vodka in my hand so all is well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]