Wants to buy a Best Mountain Bikes Under 500

great
great Posts: 7
edited November 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hello guys really i wants to buy a mountain bike under 500. But i don’t know which kind of bike is best on the market place.Anyone here for help me??????Just tell me because its very important…. because my baby is gonna mad for this...

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    This is a British forum and judging by your dodgy English and the price in dollars you aren't in Britain.
    You will get better advice from a forum in your country.
  • The best bike is the one that you feel comfortable riding, my advice is to go and try a few in a shop, if you don't like any of them then go to another shop until you find a bike that you feel is a part of you.
  • great
    Oh! its a British forum..........But all can suggest me which is the best........
  • jamski
    jamski Posts: 737
    Oh! its a British forum..........But all can suggest me which is the best........

No we can't, because we don't know what bikes are available in your country.
    Daddy, Husband, Designer, Biker, Gamer, Geek
    Bird Aeris 120 | Boardman Team 650b | Boardman Pro FS | Calibre Two.two
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Or even which country or currency.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • great
    Ok go to this link and tell me which is the best... http://greatbike.org
    don't mind please just wants your help
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Of those the Diamondback (blue hardtail) is the only one worth considering AT AL - but then the Amazon link says $700 - most of those arn't even close to being a 'mountain bike'.

Whoever wrote that hasn't got a clue what they are on about - for example this bike http://greatbike.org/gmc-topkick-dual-suspension-mountain-bike/ is a piece of tat, the 'super quality' fork is one of the very worst you would ever ride.

What do you want to use the bike for?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

"This makes it convenient for beach goers to ride comfortably across the waves. In addition to that, the bike can accommodate different weights as the frame is too strong and can withstand over 36 lbs.
    The shifters are perfects and smooth as they are made of the Shimano altus 7-speed shift lever that are easy in shifting."

I'm convinced.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    Last time I checked I was a little over 36 pounds......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    I do miss the old days, so obvious answer is my obvious is a little over 36lbs.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    So not quite as heavy as your nose Pinnochio?
  • great
    Thanks everyone for attend my discussion.Just i got my bike.And i think it is best for me.
  • cooldad
    The suspense is killing me.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools