WTF?

pblakeney
pblakeney Posts: 26,969
edited November 2015 in The bottom bracket
Just...... WTF?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/blown-away-by-the-westfield-experience?bffbuk&utm_term=.grVqRa3ER#.ixe18qGr8

“She lay down on her husband and gave him oral sex, she said ‘it just happened’. When their children interrupted she felt what they were doing was wrong but they carried on. She was aware that one of the children was sitting beside Mr Bilal for a portion of the event. She said she regretted the incident and was ashamed.”
The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
I am not sure. You have no chance.
Veronese68 wrote:
PB is the most sensible person on here.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    I used to love the Westfield I had................... :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    I bet she got the extra shopping money she was after.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • It is possible to give a BJ through love, sympathy, generosity, goodwill, or any other of the higher feelings known to man. For money? Why demean yourself?
    That's what I thought when I was on my hands and knees in the bosses office today, anyway.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    It is possible to give a BJ through love, sympathy, generosity, goodwill, or any other of the higher feelings known to man. For money? Why demean yourself?
    That's what I thought when I was on my hands and knees in the bosses office today, anyway.
    A man walks into a bar and asks for 12 straight whiskies.
    He proceeds to down them one after the other.
    The barman asks "Wow! What are you celebrating?"
    "Well, I just had my first blow job".
    "We all remember our first blow job. Have another whisky on me".
    "Thanks, but no thanks. If 12 can't get the taste out my my mouth another one won't help".
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    It is possible to give a BJ through love, sympathy, generosity, goodwill, or any other of the higher feelings known to man. For money? Why demean yourself?

Yeah, thanks for that.
  • It is possible to give a BJ through love, sympathy, generosity, goodwill, or any other of the higher feelings known to man. For money? Why demean yourself?

Yeah, thanks for that.
    Civil servant, as well, eh? The mid year review is pretty tough, but what can you do?
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    A Fisherman's Friend helps,suck it and sea.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Man to wife says: Tomorrow, you, me and the dog are going fishing.
    Wife: Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't like fishing. I'm off shopping with the girls.
    Man: Listen. Tomorrow, you, me and the dog are going fishing. I'll get you up at 6am and you make breakfast and the sandwiches and you, me and the dog will go fishing.
    Wife: What part of "I don't like fishing" don't you understand? I am not going fishing. I am going shopping with the girls.
    Man: Okay. Ill get up at 8am and make the sandwiches, you make breakfast and then you me and the dog are going fishing.
    Wife: For God's sake, I don't like fishing. I am not going fishing, I am going shopping.
    Man: Okay. I'll get up at 10am and make sandwiches, your favourite breakfast and then you, me and the dog are going fishing.
    Wife: You're effing stupid you are. I am not going fishing. I am going shopping. It's my day off and I don't like fishing.

Early next morning man arrives at his wife's bedside with a tray and her favourite breakfast laid out on it. She wakes up and he say's "Look, I made the sandwiches and and your favourite breakfast and you and me are going fishing."
    "No way am I going fishing. I hate fishing. I am going shopping with the girls, it's my day off. What would make you realise that I do not want to go fishing and what would make you happy?"
    Man: Err... hmm... let me see... Okay, you can let me roger you up the bum or you can give me a blow job
    Wife: FFS, okay. Fine. I'll give you a bj.

20 seconds later, wife starts spitting and trying desperately to get the foul taste out of her mouth and says "Eeergh, your dick tastes disgusting". Man says " I know, the dog didn't want to come fishing either.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!