Banned from acting, Wtf is wrong with Iranians?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,341
edited October 2015 in The cake stop
For posting 'immoral' pictures; no Hijab.

tumblr_inline_nx19jggvIj1tt67ie_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_nx19jfbqEj1tt67ie_540.jpg
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    They (the men) can't cope with emotions.

Apparently if you cover up the women and you get less jealousy and less sexual desires and temptations.... or so they say.

So instead of dropping bombs - we shoud be dropping crop tops and hot pants ... then the ISIS members will be too busy trying to suppress their boiling over emotions to bother about everything else! ;)
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,769
    Too weak willed these days, that's the problem.
    They used to be able to cope just fine.
    iran-1979.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Slowbike wrote:
    They (the men) can't cope with emotions.

Apparently if you cover up the women and you get less jealousy and less sexual desires and temptations.... or so they say.

So instead of dropping bombs - we shoud be dropping crop tops and hot pants ... then the ISIS members will be too busy trying to suppress their boiling over emotions to bother about everything else! ;)

..and some back issues of Razzle? Stevo666 could assist in that one.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    For posting 'immoral' pictures; no Hijab.

tumblr_inline_nx19jggvIj1tt67ie_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_nx19jfbqEj1tt67ie_540.jpg
    Give the woman asylum in the UK for Pete'sake, she is clearly in mortal danger. It is the only thing we can do if we are not to be inhumane. She can even sleep round at my place :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    It's not the Iranians who are the issue, it's the extremists who think females should be subservient to men.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,769
    It's not the Iranians who are the issue, it's the extremists who think females should be subservient to men.
    That's what happens when you have an extremist government.
    "The Iranian Government has allegedly denounced an actress as "immoral" and revoked her work license for sharing pictures of herself without her hijab on Instagram."
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    there're plenty of nutters in other countries who'd do exactly the same, christians, jews, etc.

nutters aren't a muslim monoploy, they just get more press as criticising the christian nutters lacks impact after all the paedo stories, try it on the jewish nutters and you'll be branded anti-semitic (by nutters who don't know what semitic means), which leaves the muslims

i know some iranians (though they prefer persian), they're lovely people
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny