Four4th lights

lostboysaint
lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
edited October 2015 in MTB general
A quick note to say what excellent customer service from these guys.

Many years ago (5) I bought a light from their first "production" run following a demo at one of our regular night rides - Del, the boss, had come along as a guest of someone or others, and we were blown away by the quality and performance. After four wet, muddy winters and being used at least once a week my light (which is now called the Exodus) started to die. I assumed it was the battery, which wasn't unreasonable given the number of recharging cycles it has had. As I had the opportunity to drop into them I took the light and battery in, only to be told "the battery is fine, it's a pin in the back of the light, we'll replace that for you" - which they did. And sure enough having done two night rides since I am able to confirm that everything is perfect again. That's customer service - and lives up to their promise that everything is serviceable, repairable, upgradeable etc.etc.

I'm such a happy and impressed customer I've just treated myself to another of their lights and moved the existing one to the helmet to replace the Joystick. The combination not only works but throws enough light to make birds start singing and flowers open.
Trail fun - Transition Bandit
Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
Allround - Cotic Solaris