Rear Fox CTD remote lever kit

y2keable
y2keable Posts: 349
edited October 2015 in MTB buying advice
I want to retrofit the handlebar mounted remote lever/button for my CTD rear shock, the conversion looks straight forward but I can't seem to find a UK seller for the lever and cables (kit).

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Cheers
<hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">
<hr noshade size="1">
[:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]

Comments

• y2keable
    Can't help with a supplier, but why would you want to go remote on the rear shock. It's enough controlling the bike when going at speed without worrying about extra clutter / operations to do. Personally I wouldn't bother, if you're still looking for the kit try emailing giant direct or Fox themselves.

I have a Stumpy, the shock is mounted up-side-down with the adjustment lever underneath where I can't see it and it's difficult to reach, I often feel around for ages trying to find it.

Why Giant? Are they the supplier for Fox in this country?
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
  • What model of Fox shock do you have?
  • y2keable
    What model of Fox shock do you have?

CTD with auto sag and boost valve

<hr noshade size="1">
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    EVO or Float CTD?
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • y2keable
    EVO or Float CTD?

Not sure, it's the specialized one with auto sag

<hr noshade size="1">
  • Costs will be prohibitive IMHO. It's a fair wedge of money for the remote setup then you need a new eyelet, new remote setup for the top of the shock and a full rebuild.