Spokesman Ghost Jacket?

broona
broona Posts: 414
edited October 2015 in Road buying advice
I'm looking for a 3 seasons jacket/jersey, and the obvious choice is the Castelli Gabba, but I've just been into my LBS today and had a look at some alternatives.

They've got the Parentini Mossa and the Spokesman Ghost in stock and have got the Mossa 2 coming in next week, gonna wait and try the Mossa 2 on but the Spokesman looks really nice too, anyone tried one? Thanks.

Comments

• broona
  • zak3737
    zak3737 Posts: 370
    The Spokesman stuff looks good, would be interested to see/feel/try that on in person, looks like they sell through small selected retailers only, will ask. How much was it ?

I was after a winter jacket too recently, and purely on cost, went for a Galibier Colombiere jacket, which for £65, is absolutely fantastic, can highly recommend so far. Havent ridden in the wet in it as yet, but signs look good.
  • broona
    The Spokesman stuff looks good, would be interested to see/feel/try that on in person, looks like they sell through small selected retailers only, will ask. How much was it ?

I was after a winter jacket too recently, and purely on cost, went for a Galibier Colombiere jacket, which for £65, is absolutely fantastic, can highly recommend so far. Havent ridden in the wet in it as yet, but signs look good.

The Spokesman looks and feels really nice in the flesh, but unfortunately they only had a small and an XL in stock and I'm a medium'ish so couldn't try one properly, but they are getting some more in next week too, pretty sure it was £140.