New winter boots?

souljacker
souljacker Posts: 54
edited October 2015 in MTB buying advice
My shimano mw811 winter boots are looking a bit worse for wear now after five years,holes appearing in the boot collar. I was thinking of getting another pair of them but have also been looking at the new north wave Celsius gtx 2 boots.
Anybody had the previous versions of the northwave boots that recommend them or any other good winter boots?

Comments

• poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    got the northwave boots (not Celsius version) and they are pretty roomy. I can wear sealskinz medium socks with some endura merino wool ones underneath and I have particularly wide feet. I got mine from germany after trying them on from CRC lol
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    I have a pair of Celsius GTX boots,they are roomy as said before,but that suits me fine with having wider feet,bought mine a few years back when we had a few really cold winters,as my feet were getting so cold it was not funny,even with overshoes,also wear them on the road when out on my charge plug in the winter,I would quite happily buy the same again
  • Thanks for the replies, I've gone for the new northwave Celsius gtx 2 boots from chain reaction so hopefully they will be here this week and I can get out to try them out