Trident Thrust Bike Frames

nyjadhav
nyjadhav Posts: 4
edited October 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hello All,
I am planning to build my own MTB using a Carbon Frame. After doing lot of research, i have identified Trident Thrust T11 as the brand and model to buy. The reviews are good, sellers are reputed ones from China, giving 2 years warranty and price is not very high (in the range of $500.
Can someone please advise if the brand and the quality is good if you are using it or someone you know have bought this frame?
Thanks!

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Never heard of it, nor can google find any reviews, any links to a review?

Fairly stock open mould carbon frame, lots like it, $400 from Ali express or £265 as we would call it.

Maybe just me but I smell a wiff of bacon.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thanks Rookie. Even i felt the same. Never bought anything from China. True that there are no reviews on google. Aliexpress has some reviews though.
    Any carbon frame 27.5er that you can recommend in that range of 500$.
    Thanks!
    Nikhil
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Trident Thrust sounds like a condom brand is it ribbed for extra pleasure
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    It's an open mould frame, they are all much of a muchness and many are identical (that's the 'open' part) so pick up that looks pretty and has a name you can live with.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Thanks Rookie. :)
    That helps