Falling in the canal Friday thread?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,327
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning noork supports, aspiring cup cakes, abstract skulking loafers, wannabe tinkers, conceptual tramps and faux existentialists.

Must figure out where the wind is blowing from so I can get a tail wind home... May need another coffee to work it out.
Much excitement today as the fake tubs delivery is imminent...

I'll pay for this 'week off' next week :roll:

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• zx6man
    zx6man Posts: 1,092
    My mate fell into a canal on a friday.......
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Morning folks,
    Rather foggy riding through the park, thankfully the deer were behaving. Muttered to the photographer standing in the middle of the path blocking. But I think me riding across in front of his lens made him jump rather more than anything I said. Pratt. Lovely and sunny out there now, perfect weather for a drink by some water with a chance of falling in.
    Cafe is calling for a bit of fried piggy later. Looking forward to the weekend.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Falling? Pushed? all the same ain't it.

Got up this morning and last nights half can of Redbull was still fizzy. Also my office was locked and I lost my key ages ago so I had to go work in Starbucks. Students are seriously getting fatter, without even having time for the freshman 10.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    I fell into a canal once, I was shot by a man hiding a gun in a bunch of daffodils, nasty business.

Nothing exciting to report today. Had a row with a women getting on the bus this morning. Lots to do but it's a lovely day and there should be a nice dinner waiting for me when I get home, washed down with some vodka.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    I ache quite a lot. Riding down hills is a lot harder work than people think :) At least I didn't do what my mate did and go over the bars on the new 5 foot drop 'qualifying feature' on one of the black runs. Unfortunately no footage available.

Onwards to lunch and budgets.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    My son thought it was a good idea to fill his camelbak with a liter of red wine and cycle on a towpath, yes he went in, he also said that drinking red wine through a tube was a sure fired way to get a hangover. Student.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Was very cold this morning but pretty nice all the same. I would love to know what my nose thinks I am going to do with all the snot it seems to think I need when the temperature drops!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    My mate fell into a canal on a friday.......

TLW1 does that all the time.
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Was very cold this morning but pretty nice all the same. I would love to know what my nose thinks I am going to do with all the snot it seems to think I need when the temperature drops!

I think that's an argument you have to have with you nose.
    If you want t know where I went on my bike today, all you have to do is follow the trail of green stuff.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Some bloke called asking about a triple Weber set up for a GT6 today, I thought something was up when he said the name was Pina. To my surprise he ordered them, nice big order that one. Thankfully he's not in Scotland, or anywhere in the UK.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I'm guessing TWL didn't go for a swim today, shame was a lovely day to be drinking cider
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    I'm guessing TWL didn't go for a swim today, shame was a lovely day to be drinking cider

No swim, but cider was enjoyed (and I cycled past Telford's)
  • pinno
    Is Telford's this brick sh1t house:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5myuqFNfSoqBH7ygJcrDOQ3em8kA7agllV-s2aLLI8eo_bQj7oshCtek

With this clientèle?

12107701_903613589715953_1966178069_n.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Is Telford's this brick sh1t house:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5myuqFNfSoqBH7ygJcrDOQ3em8kA7agllV-s2aLLI8eo_bQj7oshCtek

With this clientèle?

12107701_903613589715953_1966178069_n.jpg

Yep & later yep. That's why its a lunch & post work drink place - then get out of dodge