Why don't people...

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited October 2015 in The bottom bracket
...have an opinion, I mean it's not hard, you just think for a second and make a selection of one of your thoughts, surely that's not too much to ask...

Q would you like a cup of tea or coffee?
A yes please.
Q which would you like?
A I don't mind.

WTF, surely you can select one from a list of two and based on how you feel at that moment, decide which you would prefer!
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,521
    list of two? i'm confused

there's espresso and, er, well, that's it really
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,728
    Some people have more than enough opinions to compensate for those who don't.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Tea, just milk - thanks
  • team47b
    Why don't people make a connection between what they say and what they do?

T'other day a friend is stuffing his face with reclaimed reconstituted pig lips and bums in deep fried batter and between mouthfuls says how much he would like to have a pet pig :D

This morning at the café a Brit, who lives here, was moaning about economic migrants.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    I don't know why people don't have an opinion, you tell me T47.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,728
    T'other day a friend is stuffing his face with reclaimed reconstituted pig lips and bums in deep fried batter and between mouthfuls says how much he would like to have a pet pig :D
    Perhaps he is a Tory?
    Perhaps he fancies deep frying it?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    This morning at the café a Brit, who lives here, was moaning about economic migrants.
    Ah, but he's not an economic migrant though. No, he's an expat and that's different that is. Because err....because...umm...
    Because he's a cockwomble and that's how he can justify it to himself. I hope you pointed out the error in his thinking, or lack of thinking.
  • team47b
    Ah, but he's not an economic migrant though. No, he's an expat and that's different that is. Because err....because...umm...
    Because he's a cockwomble and that's how he can justify it to himself. I hope you pointed out the error in his thinking, or lack of thinking.

(Economic migrant is not a legal term it is an umbrella label for people who want to improve their financial prospects, expat is a racist term as it is only applied to white people! If you ain't white you are an immigrant. Not my words/opinion.)

You are right though he is a cockwomble ( whatever that is) so he was not listening when I spoke or in fact when he himself spoke (or quoted the daily mail as we call it) :D
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    We all know V68 would want tea, but if you asked him he would probably shrug just to to be a pita
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    We all know V68 would want tea, but if you asked him he would probably shrug just to to be a pita
    Moi? :P
    I do have the occasional coffee, but only when they know what that means. You shouldn't have to specify espresso as that is coffee, anything else is coffee with something done to it.
    And you imply I'm a pita. :mrgreen:
  • team47b
    You're not being a pita, it's the people who don't know and don't think it's important to be able to make a decent cup of tea or a properly made cup of coffee that are a pita, I mean how difficult is it? :roll:

Is instant OK, NIF ain't :D