Kicking off Tuesday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,692
edited September 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning folks,
It's all kicking off in here today, not sure why. A couple of my colleagues started rowing over nothing at all. Then my boss told everyone to calm down. I thought I'd help things along by telling him if I was any more calm I'd be asleep. Not sure that helped anything other than my own tiny mind. Then the older chap said he'd had enough and was going home. Boss tried to placate him which made me laugh even more. I've got to go out soon and am worried I might miss all the fun. But I have an MOT booked for the Mini so I really should go.
Hope everyone else is having as entertaining a day. I've even had tea and biscuits delivered twice and it's not even 10am yet.
Onwards and upwards...

Comments

• Went to bed nice and early last night so I'd be full of beans for an hour on the bike before work. Lying in bed at 4am staring at the ceiling used up all the beans so come 6.15am I beat the alarm clock to death with a pillow.

Got some menial stuff to do today then having people round for dinner tonight, tomorrow may be a slightly fuzzed over.

On a plus note, my 5:2 seems to be working and can only get better with Stoptober as my mum, wife and I are giving up* the wine.

*we have one prearrange night out so will stop stoptobering for that day
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I saw two mazda 6 estates on the way to work. Both were 50+ and grey, though both had shiny cars, now how will Stevo cope with keeping his car shiny between crudder and hound.

Been sent to Birmingham on Thursday/Friday. Bad times
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • I had a Mazda 6 estate a few moons ago, as a car it was fine with enough room for MTB's etc but wasn't as estatey as, say a Volvo.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Cycled to work and didn't see any Mazda 6's which is good because oap drivers can be a hazard
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Mini passed the MOT with flying colours*. I don't think I could have a Mazda 6, I'm much too young. Quite fancy a Volvo T5R estate though. Lots of room and fast.

* well, it passed and they even looked at it.
  • MIne was a company vehicle and pretty low in terms of BIK - and it could fit a Heckler in the boot.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Not got my oldgitmobile yet but I'll have you all know that it has an almost BMW 335d-like amount of torque.

Today was quite interesting as our company for once has come up with some sexy technology that it's flogging. Unfortunately the tax is a bit of a nightmare. Working from home tomorrow to hand over my 4 wheel skip to the scrappy. Good riddance.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    I think i'll book a weekend in Eastbourne so that I can get to see lots of Mazda 6's.

Work mainly today as I have next week off and doubling up everything to clear the decks and when I start back, i'll be doubling up everything to clear the..

Fook.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!