Weird Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

So I was awake until about 1am as my heart was having weird palpatations. Today I feel weird and funny. Hopefully some frosties and tea will help, we'll see.

Today I should be receiving my order hopefully! How exciting.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Morning all,

Work sucks this week, the boss has had twins early so is off, and another colleague has had a wrist operation so she is off, I have to cover a lot of work.. This does not match with my French outlook on work!

In other news.... Fark all.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good but cold ride into work, got a feeling it might be the highlight of the day
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Moring Ladies,

My wife's project 'bedroom' started last night which means I have plenty of DIY to do. She wanted only to change the colour of one wall....it ended with painting all walls and ceiling, changing carpet and if the carpet is off why not to change old squeaky floor boards to new t&g chipboard with a bit of insulation between the joists and yes, don't forget about new sliding doors to the build-in wardrobe....fuc*in hell !!

Took the carpet out last night and started ripping out some board. Need to get insulation & boards today...

Office time now then off to site in Chertsey later on today.

Playing football in the evening.

Have a nice day chaps,

CHris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Another lovely day out there but I had to drive in as the Mini needs an MOT, found out last night it had expired. Whoops. Hopefully all will be well. Not much else to report, tea and biscuits have been consumed. I should probably stich a new hazard switch in the Mini to see if I can get them to work before I go for the test.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning all,

Work sucks this week, the boss has had twins early so is off, and another colleague has had a wrist operation so she is off, I have to cover a lot of work.. This does not match with my French outlook on work!

My French outlook on work is working out quite nicely, don't move for another couple of weeks but i'm happily doing fark all, not showering/shaving, have vin rouge for breakfast, wee siesta post my three hour lunch break and just shrug my shoulders and claim i don't understand when people talk to me!

Morning eeenngglleeeeeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhhh pppeeeeeeeeeeeeeggsss!

See above re my current activity levels, mrs13 who is currently french side has managed to fark my ride on mower so she's in the shyte!
    Some minor packing and admin today but nothing that will take me above my relaxed pulse rate!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Today I should be receiving my order hopefully! How exciting.
    You've been talking about this order for weeks but we still don't know what it is. Should we all be excited? Or a bit concerned?

Morning,

Tried to have a nice easy and slow ride in this morning as I feel like I've been run over. If I had the chance to go back to bed I'd quite happily sleep for the rest of the week. Still got here fast than I used to on my hardtail. Anyway, work meh, then ride home.

Later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning all,

My French outlook on work is working out quite nicely, don't move for another couple of weeks but i'm happily doing fark all, not showering/shaving, have vin rouge for breakfast, wee siesta post my three hour lunch break and just shrug my shoulders and claim i don't understand when people talk to me!

See above re my current activity levels, mrs13 who is currently french side has managed to fark my ride on mower so she's in the shyte!
    Some minor packing and admin today but nothing that will take me above my relaxed pulse rate!

Toodles

I'm jealous.. I want to be French... (read as "I hate you, and if I ever meet you, I will leave you head backwards in a ditch!")
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning all,

Toodles

I'm jealous.. I want to be French... (read as "I hate you, and if I ever meet you, I will leave you head backwards in a ditch!")

Merci!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Today I should be receiving my order hopefully! How exciting.
    You've been talking about this order for weeks but we still don't know what it is. Should we all be excited? Or a bit concerned?
    5 weeks to be precise. Apparently some should arrive today.

Arriving today should be 5 Neve 1073 Preamps and 5 Neve 8803 EQ units (for those that have no idea what they are, they're damn nice is what they are).

Apparently the things lost in the post, are 2 Mackie Big Knobs. If you don't know what they are, google them.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    2 Mackie Big Knobs. If you don't know what they are, google them.
    I'm not falling for that one!
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    2 Mackie Big Knobs. If you don't know what they are, google them.
    I'm not falling for that one!
    What's the worst that can happen?

Evening Wasters, tomorrow is working from hone so I can be shot of my skip of a car to make room for the replacement. Work was almost interesting as they have come up with some vaguely sexy technology that that are flogging (not blow up dolls unfortunately).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro