Sweaty Saturday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning slackers :D

Currently sat at the swimming pool sweating like a whore in church while the children have their lessons.

Music lessons next and then off to see friends in Tring before depositing the children at my mums for the night :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    You deserve a night off by the sound of it super dad. I had a dream that a ran a marathon before work so that's my sweat for the day. Made the Missus and the boys breakfast, now looking forward to a lovely day.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Awritey

No cycling so am away to watch a Power Station being blown up.

Was my first ever work place, but will be glad to see it gone. Fair spoils the view along the Forth coast
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • arran77
    You deserve a night off by the sound of it super dad.

It's so me and Mrs 77 can have a good ride tomorrow morning (guffaw guffaw)....then we're off out on our bikes :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning ladies. Been for a run now off to Manchester with the lady before a night of rugby.

Question for the car people. If a door trim is loose what is the best way to fix it back? Super glue?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Superglue will rattle loose, use silicone sealant.

Chilly ride this morning and now building a kids shed/playhouse.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77

Question for the car people. If a door trim is loose what is the best way to fix it back? Super glue?

Nail it on.

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Afternoon Gits :)

A milftastic Friday evening was has, although that evil cocktail they were serving up helped make them even more attractive :D . Been doing jobs and walking the hound: later is a trip to a car supermarket for a couple of test drives. Then I may fit a beer in on the way home.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur

Nail it on.

Nah. May hit my thumb
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Where abouts on the door - what sort of trim: plastic or rubber?
    What car is it?

Busy day with toots 1 and 2. Went to the Fun fair or 'shows' as it is called locally.
    They had fun on the dodgems, inflatable slide, carousel... cost a frickin fortune :shock:

Now about to strip and clean the pernickety Komatsu chainsaw, much under used.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Deposit paid on car; pick up in the week once I've sorted the insurance. Nout too flash but more fun than the last one and a bit better looking too.

On the way home for some food as I'm knackered and starving hungry.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    What car is it?

Busy day with toots 1 and 2. Went to the Fun fair or 'shows' as it is called locally.
    They had fun on the dodgems, inflatable slide, carousel... cost a frickin fortune :shock:

Laters.
    Which toot won the caber toss?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    What car is it?

Laters.
    Which toot won the caber toss?

That's Highland games stoopid. Go and stand in the corner with Arran.
  • Flâneur
    What car is it?

Laters.

Cheers HD

Rubber, ladies Fiesta. Trying to get her to sell it (11 plate)

Long day in Manc then football and rugby along with champagne to keep her happy.

Whats the car stevo? the hound going to like it?

Pinno, did you bully the other kids on the dodgems/ How was your tossing of the wood
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    One of these:

Details-about-Mazda-MAZDA6-2-2D-180-SPORT-5DR-20140227091349.jpg

Mazda 6 D 180 Sport. Looks alright for a family size motor and quite a torquey bugger. The hound should be fine with it as there's loads of room inside.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    One of these:

Details-about-Mazda-MAZDA6-2-2D-180-SPORT-5DR-20140227091349.jpg

Mazda 6 D 180 Sport. Looks alright for a family size motor and quite a torquey bugger. The hound should be fine with it as there's loads of room inside.

Beat the grandad in the race to buy it? :)

Today has been house hunting and drinking, the drinking was more fun until Wales mucked it up
  • Stevo_666
    Grandad can sod off. He doesn't need to fit a downhill bike in the back. Don't want it attracting too much attention in Welsh car parks or Redka so it's ideal.
  • pinno
    What car is it?

Laters.

Cheers HD

Rubber, ladies Fiesta. Trying to get her to sell it (11 plate)

Long day in Manc then football and rugby along with champagne to keep her happy.

Whats the car stevo? the hound going to like it?

Pinno, did you bully the other kids on the dodgems/ How was your tossing of the wood

I had toots 1 as passenger. Other toots with a friend's adopted son and there were a plethora of 3-5 year olds so it was just a genial "bumpity car" escapade with toots trying to steer. Much fun. Shag Fiesta lady after impressing her with your car trim fixing abilities and get yourself one.