Anyone else waiting on a Fratello Disc?

bmxboy10
bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
edited October 2015 in Road buying advice
Had one on order for a while - just curious as to other peoples experiences on lead in times etc. :?

Comments

• Yes. When I ordered it I was told a 8-10wk wait, taking it to mid-October. Called earlier this week and found it is due to be ready imminently - so they seem to be running about 4wks ahead of schedule.

I've never bought from Condor before so I don't know how they normally perform against lead times - whether they always under promise and over deliver, or normally are accurate. Either way, I'm happy!

(Edited for clarity)
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    I am waiting too. Apparently the frames are in the country and hopefully mine will be ready soon- I really need to get back to cycle commuting ASAP!
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    Can't wait to see some photos posted up on here!

Just to hopefully make you feel better, I waited 19-20 weeks for my Tempo a year or so ago (was ever so slightly custom though). (that was bang on their estimate when placing the order to be fair to Condor!)
  • menthel
    Can't wait to see some photos posted up on here!

Just to hopefully make you feel better, I waited 19-20 weeks for my Tempo a year or so ago (was ever so slightly custom though). (that was bang on their estimate when placing the order to be fair to Condor!)

I think these have proven quite popular, hence the wait. Still, mine won't be as long as my wife's- she is having a fully custom 650C fratello disc made up as she couldn't be fitted to the smallest 700c one!
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • bmxboy10
    I have ordered custom paint (blue) and have all the parts here waiting including some lovely finishing kit and Shimano hydraulic brakes. The garage is clear, the bike stand is ready, just waiting on the frame! Each time I call I get a different story so hope they under promise and over deliver!
  • bmxboy10
    Mines arrived apparently :D
  • menthel
    My frame is here too, just waiting for Condor to build it up!
    RIP commute...
  • bmxboy10
    collecting tomorrow :)
  • bmxboy10
    I am a very happy boy i have to say :D
    IMG_1770_zpsp0h0o4xb.jpg

IMG_1771_zpsvospicmu.jpg

IMG_1774_zps54z6xl4x.jpg

IMG_1775_zpskgranofy.jpg
  • Looks lovely. Is that the Rock Shocks Blue? *please say yes*

I can't remember which decals I went for. Am really hoping the same as yours. Looks great.
  • bmxboy10
    Yep Rock Shox Blue. As usual the photos don't do it justice. Started the build today hope to have it finished by the weekend so long as I can sus out the hydraulic brakes set up!
  • Picked mine up last night. It's lovely, although I do have slight decal envy of solboy10. Mine are the newer decals and not quite as stunning as his.

Anyway, overall a great looking bike. Frustratingly I haven't had the chance to ride it yet.
  • menthel
    Mine is ready too- will pick it up tomorrow and ride it home! Yay!
    RIP commute...