Aldi cycling stuff on Thurs

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited September 2015 in Road buying advice
https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thur-24-sep/

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested.

Comments

• mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,790
    Very tempted by the Weissbier at £1.79 a bottle.
  • Thinking about getting the winter jacket as only just got into road cycling so going cheap at the moment :D

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • Very tempted by the Weissbier at £1.79 a bottle.

Add an electrolyte tablet for a tasty recovery drink.
  • Just picked up Garmin 500 and the Sky Blue winter jacket. Impressed for the price.
  • Yea just got the performance winter jacket. Looks good and a good fit, had to fight through the masses to get it though :lol:

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    Thanks for the heads up, nipped in and nabbed lobster gloves, LS top and merino base - note that past experience of the Merinos is that they shrink a little, so my LS ones are now 3/4 sleeves, which isn't a problem but looks a bit odd! Jersey a bit tight on my muscular frame, so may swap

Didn't fancy the performance jersey, although looks like a decent piece of kit.

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • Got some arm warmers, certainly seem warm but maybe a touch short compared to others. Considered Merino base but prefer short sleeves. Wife got leggings and a top, seem pretty good and fit her well.
  • After raiding one store, picked up Merino Base Layer Long Johns this pm. See how they work out as never wore long johns before.