Ride 4 Frimley

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
Still some places available for this fantastic event which means a great deal to me and my family. Registration will close at 2pm on Thursday 24 September.

https://www.fphcharity.org/portfolio/ride-4-frimley/

Ride 4 Frimley 2015 is a cycle sportive on Sunday 27 September 2015 that starts and finishes in Pirbright, Surrey. The event will raise vital funds for the Frimley Park Hospital Breast Care Appeal. It is aimed at everyone from families to leisure and amateur cyclists.

There are three routes to choose from: 11 mile, 26 mile and 50 mile. The 50 mile route takes in some of the 2013 Tour of Britain which went through Pirbright and finished in Guildford.

Registration includes chip timing (26 mile and 50 mile), finisher medal, goody bag, rider insurance, feed station (50 mile), St Johns Ambulance cover and mechanical support. Car parking is available at or near the event site.
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn