University Cycling Club Moanings

2»

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Our kit supplier has still not released the price list or created the online kit shop

Kukri?
  • I'll snipe some shots at the first opportunity, don't you worry.

Kukri was our previous supplier, we placed the order in October and received the kit in May. We're with Rhino this year and so far they're substantially less terrible, albeit imperfect.

Committee meeting some how managed to last an hour and a half and was left in almost the same position as when we arrived. Good news arrived though in the form of a response from the sponsors; they want to meet and discuss our offer.

Also our account seems to have been credited with £30,000 for some unknown reason. If anyone needs me I'll be in Cuba.....
    Current fleet
    2015 Transition Scout
    2012 Nukeproof Scalp
    2016 Genesis Latitude
    2012 Transition Double
    2012 Transition Trail or Park

2006 Trek SL1000
    2017 Fly Proton
    ???? Create Polo Bike
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Rhino are usually terrible too. Jersey 53 is the place to deal with next time. Cheaper by far, better quality and no minimum order quantity either.
  • That's worrying news, I thought they'd been fairly reliable recently. I've now started spamming them hoping for a response.

Sat through a boring but useful finance meeting today that resulted in getting soaked through on the way home due to this county's consistent downpours.

Supposed to be going out with Rockhopper tomorrow to do route planning for the first rides next week, but I'd much rather go on my own and not have to stop every 300 yards. For the purposes of this thread I refer to everyone by the bikes they ride.
    Current fleet
    2015 Transition Scout
    2012 Nukeproof Scalp
    2016 Genesis Latitude
    2012 Transition Double

2006 Trek SL1000
    2017 Fly Proton
    ???? Create Polo Bike
  • Today consisted of meeting the head of the company we have applied for sponsorship from and asking for a reasonable sum of money for doing very little in return. Sadly his enthusiasm in the club was coupled with a desire to visit our stall at Fresher's Fayre tomorrow and talk again, which means I hve to be awake and conscious enough to answer questions.

I've also come down with some mild flu whcih coupled with 3 1/2 hours sleep and discovering a lot of play in the Commie's frame bearings has put me in a rather poor mood. Still onwards and upwards, today is a new day and all that sheeet
    Current fleet
    2015 Transition Scout
    2012 Nukeproof Scalp
    2016 Genesis Latitude
    2012 Transition Double

2006 Trek SL1000
    2017 Fly Proton
    ???? Create Polo Bike