Anyone near to Shepton Mallett at all ? :-)

zak3737
zak3737 Posts: 370
edited September 2015 in Road buying advice

Rapha store has something of interest, but of course, wont sell by phone......need someone local please ?
:-)

Comments

• bomster
    bomster Posts: 202

Rapha store has something of interest, but of course, wont sell by phone......need someone local please ?
    :-)

I'm going there at the end of the month.
  • zak3737
    Morning Bomster, pm'd you :-)
  • zak3737
    Not sure PM working.....

Morning,
    I'm miles away up in East Yorks, IF they would hold something for me, would you be able to pay/collect & post to me perhaps ?
    Of course, I'd transfer funds to you before
    What date are you perhaps going ?
    Thx, Chris
  • bomster
    Not sure PM working.....

Morning,
    I'm miles away up in East Yorks, IF they would hold something for me, would you be able to pay/collect & post to me perhaps ?
    Of course, I'd transfer funds to you before
    What date are you perhaps going ?
    Thx, Chris

Sent you a reply mate.
  • zak3737
    bomster - actually, they wont hold, and realistically, due to possible size issues, and difficulty to return from distance, this would be a bad idea, and potentially £100 wasted !

Thx anyway bud.
  • bomster
    bomster - actually, they wont hold, and realistically, due to possible size issues, and difficulty to return from distance, this would be a bad idea, and potentially £100 wasted !

Thx anyway bud.

No worries mate. What were you after out of interest? I'm thinking of picking up a Pro Team Jacket.
  • Hi bomster,

Sorry to jump in - id be really interested in a pro team jacket if you could help out.
    (would also take a long sleeve base layer if they had a good discount!)

Based in London and cant get time to go up and have a look for myself.

Im normally a large in Rapha (have a brevet jersey and a club top) - is the pro stuff now in line with this sizing, or would I need to size up?
  • bomster
    Hi bomster,

Sorry to jump in - id be really interested in a pro team jacket if you could help out.
    (would also take a long sleeve base layer if they had a good discount!)

Based in London and cant get time to go up and have a look for myself.

Im normally a large in Rapha (have a brevet jersey and a club top) - is the pro stuff now in line with this sizing, or would I need to size up?

Yeah I'm happy to help. No idea re: sizing pal, I was planning on trying some when I'm there.
  • nferrar
    nferrar Posts: 2,511
    I went there a couple of weeks ago, was impressed by the amount of stock they had, mostly in XS, S and XL but the Pro Team range seemed to have more of the middle sizes to. The rest of the 'outlet village' was pants though (glad I didn't manage to talk the gf into going), absolutely tiny.
  • I'm going to pop in soon so i can have a look at whats available if anyone wants anything specific i'll happily check