Monday Moanings...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I feel I went to bed far too late last night. I'm paying for it today as I just can't get going.

Busy day at work today, we've got a deadline of 5 days, so we have to get everything finished in this time. It's possible, but busy. Bit of overtime might be on the cards.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    Morning all,

Same as you mule, went to bed late, wrecked this morning. Weather is crap up here in inverness, another day of nothing
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Drank too much last night so I had a shoot sleep

This morning has involved a decent swim, now conference calls and meetings. Should hopefully pick up a hire car today as I've still not ordered my new car.

Later is unplanned
  • Hmmm morning bum lovers...

My back is still a bit sore today but im actually up and moving again.. this is progress!! can't wait for work to be over I have 0 motivation.. just like French employee!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Moaning all,
    Set off from home with the EPO this morning so a slow start to my ride was in order, then got a text from our daughter saying she'd forgotten her Oyster card could we give it to the boy to take with him. Knowing he'd left 5 minutes before us I dashed home, eventually found the poxy card and off to the bus stop. Pulled onto the main road just in front of the bus and had to pedal like fook to beat it to the stop. So much for a leisurely start to the day. Now on full idiot avoidance, not doing very well so far.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Feel like poo today, not sure why. I think it's lack of sleep and not enough water. Anyway, went back to bed for a bit more sleep then went for a quick ride this afternoon just to get out for a bit. The rest of the day will be spent doing very little except the OT is coming round later so I need to do a bit tidying before she gets here.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon soir mes petits singes

Got a fark load of signatures on my 'fark orf and be a civvy, tubby!' Paperwork today, shopped for foods and boozes and fuels for t'motah!

Busy boy me, and now waiting on the bottom feeder to get me some nose bag! Best she hurries up.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Evening Fisters,

Good pedal today of the communting variety. I eat like a horse on pedalling days which kinda narks off the office fatties who are trying to diet :twisted: Apart from that it's been work and meeting meh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]