Look 675

petelars
petelars Posts: 19
edited September 2015 in Your road bikes
My Focus got totalled in a crash I'd rather not tell you about (I basically SMIDSied my self).

Harvested the wheels, handlebar, seatpost and saddle, and went hunting at my LBS.

I was really set on a Cervélo S2 or R2 that they had on sale, but the owner then said "I think you should see this one", and... yep, I was sold.

IMG_0462_zpsqmudhe6x.jpg

Standard Look 675, so mechanical 6800 groupset (50/34, though), 11-25 at the back. Garmin 500 on a Sram Quickview mount. Look Keo Blade Carbon pedals. Focus bottle cages still... they fit in colorwise, but I'm still on the fence there.

A-H Cykler stickers have since been removed.

The stuff brought over from the Focus:
3T Ergonova LTD 42 cm bar
3T Palladio LTD seatpost
Prologo Scratch Pro saddle
Cosmic Carbone SLs with GP 4 Seasons rubber.

She goes like stink.

Comments

• My Focus got totalled in a crash I'd rather not tell you about (I basically SMIDSied my self).

Harvested the wheels, handlebar, seatpost and saddle, and went hunting at my LBS.

I was really set on a Cervélo S2 or R2 that they had on sale, but the owner then said "I think you should see this one", and... yep, I was sold.

IMG_0462_zpsqmudhe6x.jpg

Standard Look 675, so mechanical 6800 groupset (50/34, though), 11-25 at the back. Garmin 500 on a Sram Quickview mount. Look Keo Blade Carbon pedals. Focus bottle cages still... they fit in colorwise, but I'm still on the fence there.

A-H Cykler stickers have since been removed.

The stuff brought over from the Focus:
    3T Ergonova LTD 42 cm bar
    3T Palladio LTD seatpost
    Prologo Scratch Pro saddle
    Cosmic Carbone SLs with GP 4 Seasons rubber.

She goes like stink.

As a Cervelo R2 owner, may I say ..... Well done! Looks lovely ;)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Love it
  • Yum Yum....I like that a lot. Good build
  • I own a Look 566 , its a good bike but this bike is what dreams are made of in my world.
    regards
    ILG