My new Crosslig 5t disc

Crosslig
Crosslig Posts: 3
edited July 2016 in Your road bikes
Hi all.

Been reading but not posting for a while now, but a new build for winter/adventure duty gives a cracking excuse to introduce myself and my new steed.

Kinesis Crosslight 5t Disc 54cm. Only mine is a 'Crosslig'... took me a while to spot that.

Kinesis5tdisc_zpsnymf28bs.jpg

Shifters - Ultegra 6800
Chainset - Ultegra 6800 compact
Rear Derailleur - 105 5800 medium cage
Front Derailleur - Ultegra 6800
Cassette - Shimano 105 5800 11-28
Chain - 105
Cables - Jagwire XL
Bottom Bracket Shimano - Ult 6800

Wheels - Pacenti SL25 Novatec 711/712 hubs 32h Sapim race spokes
Brakes - Juin Tech R1
Tyres - Michelin pro4 endurance 28mm

Handlebar - Deda RHM01 44
Stem - Deda Zero 2 100mm
Tape - Specialized Phat wrap
Seatpost - Hylix 27.2
saddle - Charge spoon

Weight - Sprightly...

Employed mostly on commuting duties, SW to NE London, gimme a shout if ya spot me, on this or a Planet X.

Comments

• dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    Great looking bike, nice choice of specs and build. Well done.
  • Cracking looking bike and nice spec. I'm going round in circles looking for a winter bike with disc and full guards. Off to check Kinesis web site....
  • Very nice bike!
    I have liked the look of the Kenisis bikes for a while now, and the new Crosslight 5t fits exactly the kind of cross bike I need for commuting and cross racing on.

That and the orange paint scheme looks sick! 8)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Very nice indeed. Still very pleased with my Pro6, would be interesting to see how they compare. The rear caliper being inside the triangle does seem more sensible. Loud colours are definitely best on these things.
  • I've been looking at the 4s disc but prefer the color scheme of the 5t disc. I'm looking at using mine as a road bike only (for now), will continue to use my Cube for my off road duties

How are you getting on with it now you've had a few months to settle in with it?