Not Fryday Friday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,088
edited September 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning Dweebs, Chuchtas and Bampots

God almighty my muskles are thore. That'll teach me for doing physical things other than cycling and work.

Brrr it's chilly, sod going out in that - besides the bike is sparkly clean. Might need to go on the rollers for a bit to loosen up.

Off to drink some WD40.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Off to drink some WD40.

stiff neck?

I'm tired today, doing the minimum to get through work (as usual) then weekend to recover, although probably make things worse initially then recover :D
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Monday's booked off as I've got my first century ride to do on Sunday and the carb and chocolate loading has started in earnest.

It's definitely dropped a few degrees in temperature and its seems dark unreasonably early ...... :shock:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

I could wile away the hours
    Conferrin' with the flowers
    Consultin' with the rain
    And my head I'd be scratchin'
    While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
    If Pinno only had a brain
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    TFIF.

Recovered enough from last nights cider/minion leaving bash to ride into work and quite a fast one it was too. I am pretty knackered though.

May take the hound to a large open space this weekend and let him off the leash now he's had his second lot of jabs. At least he won't just be cr@pping in the back garden any more.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    what if he runs away?

Pinno do you keep your things on a leash?

Long morning of meetings. Bacon sandwiches were on offer, didn't bother though, stuck to the coffee.

May make the pub later, may just go home and open the wine. Legs hurt. winner
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy as hell in here this morning, with stupid questions thrown in. Why do people phone to ask a question then when you answer say they don't think you're right and insist it's whatever they thought in the first place? A bit like some that ask questions in the technical sections here.
    Been to the cafe and had lots of dead porker, it was good. Feeling rather full now and fancy a snooze. Glad it's Friday, lots of heavy drinking tomorrow for a mate's stag do. Id say it could get messy, but there's no could about it, it will get very messy. Sunday is looking like a write off already. I'm getting brownie points in by driving the Mrs to her drinks tonight and picking her up later.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088

I could wile away the hours
    Conferrin' with the flowers
    Consultin' with the rain
    And my head I'd be scratchin'
    While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
    If Pinno only had a brain

Not bad mate, you are the BB poet laureate and art critic, it's official.

sa0u823e wrote:
    what if he runs away?

Pinno do you keep your things on a leash?

No. Doesn't fit in with the 'get rid of the neighbours' by being a wannabe pikey spud muncher tinker bloke.

Maybe it's just Stevo. Perhaps he didn't get his jabs when he was a pup.

@CB - cycling and running doesn't mix. Running is a stupid idea, wrong muskles.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Listen...it's so quiet.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Last day at the gite :(