Fank Fook it's Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

The day of one bored, retarded minion was yesterday, and it nearly led me to shooting him. I only had elastic bands though, so that had to do. I have to put up with him again today!

Waiting for orders to arrive is feckin' boring. I phoned a company up to ask where my item was and got a "Ooohhh, sorryyyyy, we're out of stock. Didn't you get an email from us?" Well of course I didn't you farking tool!

Anywho, onwards to the weekend!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning you feelthy eengleesh peeegs, (other nationalities are available!)

Some more mayor based groveling today, see if he'll be agreeable to our plans. Talking of plans, had a site meeting with an architect yesterday, he dropped his iPhone, screen totally smashed, dunno if they are replaceable but imagine we'll pay for it one way or another!
    Looks like it's another sunny day here so some pool time may be on the cards!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Very glad it's Fryday, pedalled in so I will be eating all forms of dead, fried pig available to me later. Fire alarms went off shortly after I got in so I had to stand around in the car park in shorts and a t shirt, got rather chilly and the girls from accounts wouldn't help keep me warm. Fire engine turned up and there was a rather trim girl driving, to our disappointment she didn't get out.
    Bg, you need to learn proper French insults now. Here is a video tutorial for you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAy4zULKFDU
  • bg13
    Morning all,
    Very glad it's Fryday, pedalled in so I will be eating all forms of dead, fried pig available to me later. Fire alarms went off shortly after I got in so I had to stand around in the car park in shorts and a t shirt, got rather chilly and the girls from accounts wouldn't help keep me warm. Fire engine turned up and there was a rather trim girl driving, to our disappointment she didn't get out.
    Bg, you need to learn proper French insults now. Here is a video tutorial for you:

Merci Mon petit pois!

Due to ropey WiFi I'll have to view that in the future.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    Morning all,

Merci Mon petit pois!

Due to ropey WiFi I'll have to view that in the future.

You probably know the lines, "I fart in your general direction, your mother is a hamster and your father smells elderberries..."
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    "he dropped his iPhone, screen totally smashed, dunno if they are replaceable"

Yes, they are. So common that some Apple stores will do it on the spot.

Apparently. No personal experience; my work supplied Nokia 302 is about as high tech as I get. In it's defence, it bounces when dropped :D
  • bg13
    "he dropped his iPhone, screen totally smashed, dunno if they are replaceable"

Yes, they are. So common that some Apple stores will do it on the spot.

Apparently. No personal experience; my work supplied Nokia 302 is about as high tech as I get. In it's defence, it bounces when dropped :D

Merci my technical type chum.

Don't sow the seed mr V68 coz I have an amazing ability to recall such sketches at the most inappropriate times, I've been doing some of the copper from allo allo this week, the bottom feeder is really loving it :?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    Don't sow the seed mr V68 coz I have an amazing ability to recall such sketches at the most inappropriate times, I've been doing some of the copper from allo allo this week, the bottom feeder is really loving it :?
    Good work, keep it up. What could possibly go wrong?
    Have you tried "Leesten very carefoolly, I shall say zis only once."
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Evening Mongs and Frogs,

Knackered from last nights cider session and todays pedalling. But its the weekend so I don't give a fark.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Last day in the gite for us :(

Been fun, but after last nights decent meal out where I think the liked us during the holiday (free €30 bottle of wine) I've killed the wife who has now stopped drinking!

Tommorow is a partial drive home to a place near epany - don't want to go home
  • bg13
    Last day in the gite for us :(

Been fun, but after last nights decent meal out where I think the liked us during the holiday (free €30 bottle of wine) I've killed the wife who has now stopped drinking!

Tommorow is a partial drive home to a place near epany - don't want to go home

You'll be ok, Cameron has said the UK will take loads more immigrants, you just have to hang off the bottom of a lorry, apparently!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er