Giant?

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Who knows, probably not.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jjbikes-2007&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Pay with Paypal and it's secure anyway.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Loads of bikes get big discounts this time of year to make room for the new models. I bought a Giant Reign X a few years ago with over a grand off the rep.
  • kajjal
    kajjal Posts: 3,380
    Its a 2016 model with 25% off on release from someone on Ebay. Their English is a little odd as well so i would be suspicious.
  • foy
    foy Posts: 296
    100% scam pure and simple as i messaged him on ebay and requested to pick the bike up in person and pay cash on collection, he said he was not in the country at the moment! He has 14 different brand new bikes for sale and is requesting direct payment to his bank.
  • foy
    foy Posts: 296
    Hi,

let me explain how we work:

Ones you buy it now we send you our store location and name that you could find us on the official Giant website in "Giant Stores" field.
    This is our direct sale price therefore as description says we require direct payment to the store by card or by paypal to our store email address directly. Bank transfer possible too.

There are two options to buy with us :
    1. ones you receive your bike we cancel ebay order to be able offer you direct price (we use ebay assistance during transaction to be covered by their buyer/seller protection plan till you get your bike)
    2. otherwise classic ebay transaction with the price of £3677 to cover 13% of ebay.paypal fees.

Shipping is included in both prices. As a authorized Giant store we sell bikes with Giant lifetime warranty on the frame, a full manufactures warranty on parts, an invoice in your name.

Let us know how tall you are and what sort of trials you going to ride. There is quite often wrong size chosen with this bike.

If you would like to ring up the store today for direct payment we are open today 8h30 to 11h30am and 1:00 to 6:00pm

Regards
    jj
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    This is the exact same scam they use for car sales
  • I wouldn't touch that with a sh1tty stick.
  • clint29
    clint29 Posts: 224
    Hi,

let me explain how we work:

Ones you buy it now we send you our store location and name that you could find us on the official Giant website in "Giant Stores" field.
    This is our direct sale price therefore as description says we require direct payment to the store by card or by paypal to our store email address directly. Bank transfer possible too.

There are two options to buy with us :
    1. ones you receive your bike we cancel ebay order to be able offer you direct price (we use ebay assistance during transaction to be covered by their buyer/seller protection plan till you get your bike)
    2. otherwise classic ebay transaction with the price of £3677 to cover 13% of ebay.paypal fees.

Shipping is included in both prices. As a authorized Giant store we sell bikes with Giant lifetime warranty on the frame, a full manufactures warranty on parts, an invoice in your name.

Let us know how tall you are and what sort of trials you going to ride. There is quite often wrong size chosen with this bike.

If you would like to ring up the store today for direct payment we are open today 8h30 to 11h30am and 1:00 to 6:00pm

Regards
    jj
    Good information thanks.
  • Hob Nob
    Hob Nob Posts: 200
    It's a Giant store in France.

Not a scam though, there are people on STW who have bought (and had bikes delivered) from them.

Phone & pay by CC for protection.