It's Thursday Beeatches!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited September 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's nearly the weekend, and still my order hasn't fully arrived. I really need it to, as the minions are annoying the hell out of me. Once has gone on holiday for the rest of the week, for a wedding. This leaves me with retard minion, who is bored and just sat in the office, talking. Always talking.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bonjour Mon petit singes,

Sorting Le water and Le electric today as no doubt they'll be needing their pound of flesh, possibility of finishing cutting the grass if the weather stays nice which it appears it will. Then obviously vin rouge, baguettes and plenty of cheese

Au revoir.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Bonjour Mon petit singes,

Sorting Le water and Le electric today as no doubt they'll be needing their pound of flesh, possibility of finishing cutting the grass if the weather stays nice which it appears it will. Then obviously vin rouge, baguettes and plenty of cheese

Au revoir.

See above bar the jobs and rouge because I'm a bit camp and drink white
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Apparently its 'a big day' today - that's what they say on the radio, as the kids are back to school !!!

Yeah, maybe for them, but surely not for me ...bloody traffic in the morning - it had been very nice for last few weeks until today...big day.

Anyway, its Thursday getting there slowly but surely.

Probably a night ride out tonight - I say probably as I haven't charged my lights as yet.

Have a lovely day folks !

Chris
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning chaps, and the Frenchie,
    I have the traditional mild Thursday hangover today due to imbibing a slightly excessive amount of high quality English ale. None of this yellow fizzy stuff. Not much going on today other than customer avoidance followed by bunking off early. Need to look into driving lessons for the boy, yikes! Any advice would be appreciated (and ignored as this is the CC after all)
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Lack of sleep last night has left me with a serious case of CBA today. Fortunately it's my Friday and I might just go home soon, because I can.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Afternoon. Today is better than yesterday was up to this point, so not too shabby at all. Just had confirmation of my Contour Roam camera having been delivered, so now I can have evidence of my slow, hesitant travels down hills on my bike (and even more painfully slow travels back up hills).

Dinner at the 'rents tonight, but no beer as I'm doing the Wolf Run on Saturday and I stupidly made a suggestion that I wouldn't eat any more rubbish or drink any more beer until after :(
  • It has been a day of working out where I want things moving in my apt and working out what she has taken as I slowly look for things.

Followed by overcooking (portion wise), need to readjust. And the second day of what can only be described as a cramp feeling in the calf, woke up with the pain two days ago and won't shift despite copious amounts of deep heat that my cat is not liking me for. Serves the rascal right for always trying to get attention by brushing on my leg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening Twunts,

Today has been busy due to a minion leaving so cue handovers, leaving speeches and free cider. Hope I feel like cycling tomorrow to pedal off the lard. Roll on the frikkin weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Evening squares,

a day of sorting out all of the problems with my new frame has put me in a bad mood. New stuff may or may not be coming tomorrow but I'm going on holiday tomorrow so shan't receive it. Visiting Kirroughtree some time next week with the old man, borrowing some peasant spec Treks to run into the ground. Laters
    Current fleet
    2015 Transition Scout
    2012 Nukeproof Scalp
    2016 Genesis Latitude
    2012 Transition Double
    2012 Transition Trail or Park

2006 Trek SL1000
    2017 Fly Proton
    ???? Create Polo Bike