Canyon Endurace CF 7.0 2016

Dinesh2988
Dinesh2988 Posts: 16
edited September 2015 in Road buying advice
So i booked the new Canyon endurace CF 7.0 Size S 2016 model. The canyon website says the shipping dates are 2.1-.2.6 .. Thats the first week of February 2016.
When will my debit card be charged towards this order. I just got a email as soon as i booked the bike saying my order number & no other emails and nor my debit card got charged .. I just read somewhere that they will send one more email that will take me to the debit card details and it will be charged then.
Whats the exact procedure ? More than 150days left now for the delivery date according to Canyon wesbite.
So just wanted to know more about the payment and shipping. I have emailed cayon and they have not replied yet. Also the chat on their website is always offline.
Mine is a debit card just talked to my bank and extend my per day transaction limit... any other things to keep in mind ?
I don't want my order to get cancelled at the last moment due to any payment issues.

Comments

• vortice
    vortice Posts: 244
    As far as I remember they will build your bike and bill you just before they ship it. If previous years are anything to go by prepare for your estimated delivery date to change quite a bit but having said that my two canyons were delivered ahead of schedule.

Great bike.
  • Thanks that helped .. & i just got a confirmation mail from canyon regarding my order .. I am so excited my first road bike :) Hope it all goes without an issue :) Ty :)