team47b Posts: 6,425
edited September 2015 in The bottom bracket
back on yer 'eads :D
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning all,
    I think it may be a hard day today. First day back after 4 days off, all the Europeans are back at work and bothering me and added to that I get people phoning up with ridiculous questions. We sent someone the wrong bit, when I asked him what car it was he told me it's an MG. When I asked which MG he said he didn't know but it was like the ones Hitler was seen in. Well that's a big help, I think I need a stiff drink to get me through the day.
    I've tried Googling for images of Hitler in an MG but can't find any. Does anybody know what model he had?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Morning all,
    I think it may be a hard day today. First day back after 4 days off, all the Europeans are back at work and bothering me and added to that I get people phoning up with ridiculous questions. We sent someone the wrong bit, when I asked him what car it was he told me it's an MG. When I asked which MG he said he didn't know but it was like the ones Hitler was seen in. Well that's a big help, I think I need a stiff drink to get me through the day.
    I've tried Googling for images of Hitler in an MG but can't find any. Does anybody know what model he had?
    MG 42

0B4A6A0E-9D2E-44BF-A079-BFE150F5A090_zpstwueznbx.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    No wonder the clutch didn't fit. :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    Bah, back to work...and soggy outside. But it's footy transfer deadline day so there should be a bit of news to keep some of us interested for the next few hours.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning all,

MG - surely that's "Mein Golf"?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    easing into week one of three week hols, nice 50 mile loop this morning, playa blanca, hervideros, yaiza, timanfaya, la geria, uga, tortilla and a cold coke at the bar y rest in yaiza, hervideros, and zoom back to playa blanca, bit warm

now trying to summon up the energy to lay by the pool the rest of the afternoon
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Morning all,

Hitler didn't drive so if you supply your customer with the wrong part he too like hitler will have a car he can't drive :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    He may start a war and invade the tea making facility though
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    does the MG keep veering off to the right?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    It is probably an SSK.

Cheswday, meh.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Been a good day

Swim followed by a visit to a loverly place called domme - I was happy as I cycled there and then had a nice lunch and wine.

Peddled back to the gite for more swimming, jacuzzi, sauna and beer

Shame the holiday is nearly over
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Morning all,
    I think your customer was confusing the MG WA 2.6 litre sports saloon
    AFF4068B-8DAF-4BD8-946F-C0EEC428F657_zpsuaqq67si.jpg

With the Mercedes Benz 770
    7F820B0E-A96F-408F-AED6-8F68AE57D8AF_zpszgrbqjxc.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי