Giant propel

temitchell1987
temitchell1987 Posts: 73
edited September 2015 in Road buying advice
Currently undergoing the toture of a warranty claim. Not knowing what's going to happen so decided to pull the trigger on a Giant Propel adanced 0 2015 model then flog whatever (if anything) I get from Orbea!!

Ultegra Di2 reduced from about £2150 to £1700. Got my own wheels to put on it Ksyrium Elites. Plus a Power2max Rotor Power meter.

Cant pick it up until next week, so someone please tell me how much I'm going to love riding it!!

Comments

• mawashi
    mawashi Posts: 48
    LOL!!! You want affirmation on a bike you already bought but haven't ridden... buyer's remorse?

Simply put the propel series is one of the best bikes out there, from the SL to the advance pro which has won bikeradar best bike of the year award, I don't see how anyone could not love one.
  • I asked for someone to tell me how great it is, rather than asking whether it was any good.

No buyers remorse.

haven't you got a bridge you should be guarding. Troll
  • bomster
    bomster Posts: 202
    I asked for someone to tell me how great it is, rather than asking whether it was any good.

:shock:
  • Toll alert!!!
  • AndyEd
    AndyEd Posts: 171
    Well that was all a bit unnecessary. Play nicely kids, the OP was just excited about his bike purchase.
    BikeRadar Community
  • Excited or not he's a rude pos.
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    its a giant propel. it will be fast, the brakes will take a short wile to get attuned to and you will probably love it.

very popular on the south eastern crit and road race scene.