Tell me why I don't like Mondays, Monday thread...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,196
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Meh.

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Because it isn't a milf day?

Quick crud this afternoon otherwise a sofa day even if it is glorious sunshine. Too many people out there.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening all,
    The boy eventually made it back from Reading, covered in mud and rather smelly but happy if tired and hungry. I was surprised that most of his stuff came back with him. After some serious partying on the last night they took it in turns to stay awake and stand guard as hordes of marauding teenagers were running riot trashing others tents as they slept.
    I've had a reasonably lazy day fixed a couple of things and got my barbecue back from my mates after yesterday.
    Work tomorrow, boo...
  • pinno

Quick crud this afternoon otherwise a sofa day even if it is glorious sunshine. Too many people out there.

The only milf day for me is a Wednesday. :cry:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166

The only milf day for me is a Wednesday. :cry:
    Don't worry, new school term starts in the next week.

Spent most of the day in food and DIY shops getting the necessary and fixing stuff/sorting out the garden to dog-proof it. Not that I missed much given it's been damper than Chelsea's start to the season. Managed to get a run in as not enough time for bikes.

Not looking forward to tomorrow much.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Just ordered some more Muc off, now I feel better.