Tanked up Monday

cooldad
cooldad Posts: 32,599
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
I find these threads tedious, stupid and pointless, but as I seem to be the only person awake, have been up since 3am, dropped wastrel son off at the airport and followed some massive trucks carrying tanks.

Fortunately not loaded.

eIozVa-PnQmtvL_R20RuaVaf4C-_hwMLEQhNL4LUUDg=w844-h633-no
I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning grumps,

Been up since half five so you're not the only one. Today I'll go for a run then spend the rest of the day lazing around because I'm knackered.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning Losers!

Woke up at 4:30 but managed to fall asleep again. Stupid stress insomnia stuff.

Today I have no plans. This sucks. I have a hundred things I should be doing, but CBA with any of them.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Morning all,
    Got woken up a little after 2 by drunk son phoning from Reading, then we got a text from him at 7 to tell us the rain was coming in to the tent. At this point I turned my phone off. He's now waiting for his girlfriends dad to give them a lift back. Car full of stinky wet teenagers, nice.
    Will ride over to my folk's place shortly to check no fish have died. Other than that a lazy day.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,552
    Evening Mongs.

Since today has been wetter than an otters pocket I havent been too bothered about going round shops, fixing stuff and farting around in the garden trying to dog proof it. Not looking forward to tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    :D Nice pic of the tank - you will now get jailed for ever!
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    We did wonder whilst taking it.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools