POETS Friday

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,364
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Morning Noork supports

Today I have been mowstly cleaning Lego! Has anyone ever done it before? Could you put it into a tied pillowcase or something and stick it in the washing machine? I bet seano knows, being a Womble and slave to a Nursery Nurse.

Soon, I will be pedalling :D
I will fill a pocket up with Haribo. Anyone want to swap 2 Cola bottles for a fried egg?
Soon after that, I will be having another coffee :D

Laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    edited August 2015
    CF014F32-9B87-4752-A1E8-DD7565662F2F.png.jpeg

ABS maximum temperature is 80°C (176°F) and melt at 105°C (221°F)
    Polycarbonate plastic used for transparent bricks melt at 267°C (512.6°F)
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    why are you cleaning lego? not sure mine was ever cleaned, hose it down though.

47b is back, the sun stopped shining?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Nah, too hot to go out :D

DSC03520.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    No POETS day for me, I'm at home. Much harder work here though. Boys bed dismantled, about to start decorating. Pub later.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    I've decided that we should have POETS day here too, and will make it so as there's only me in.

I've managed to hit my head on the edge of a bit of bench whilst working on something underneath. Just a small cut on the forehead, but I've written myself a "bumped head letter" just like we used to get from the kids' schools, for Mrs Slog. And because I swore lots when I hit my head, I've written a "potty mouth letter" too.

It's been that sort of day. :mrgreen:

The older I get, the better I was.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    why are you cleaning lego? not sure mine was ever cleaned, hose it down though.

47b is back, the sun stopped shining?

Some of it is very old, dating back to the 70's. It has travelled all the way from Africa, been used as a litter tray by pesky kittens at one point unknowingly, been spread around the garden/sandpits etc. I am designing a self build house out of it and when I take it to the architects, I would rather the thing to look a bit cleaner than it is.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Evening Wasters,

Just finishing up at work. Had a long-ish leaving lunch for a soon to be departing minion so have had to make up a bit of time before the long weekend. At least I'm pedalling today so will burn off the lunchtime calories and will smell as bad as the hound when I get home.

Long weekend beckons although I have to go and do a 'Go Ape' thing on Monday. Not sure how much fun it is if you're not a kid.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]