Finally Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

A pretty stressful few days has led to me losing my appetite completely. This is the first moment that maybe I'm stressed. I'm always hungry! :lol:

Today, a few more items of my order should arrive, though we're still missing the items that mean we can start work :roll: Never mind.

Off to Bury later for an early start tomorrow for my Speed Awareness Course, then Bury v Owdham.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Cricked my neck yesterday playing in the rapids with the older rugrat - so some killer tablets and Stella meant a good if too short sleep

Today is restock the fridge with beer, wine and some food - then out for a nice meal with swimming and sunbathing spread between

The only issue is we have now hit the accelerating part of the holiday where it hurtles towards the end :(
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Cricked my neck yesterday playing in the rapids with the older rugrat - so some killer tablets and Stella meant a good if too short sleep

Today is restock the fridge with beer, wine and some food - then out for a nice meal with swimming and sunbathing spread between

The only issue is we have now hit the accelerating part of the holiday where it hurtles towards the end :(

Will you give me three rings when you get home so i know it's safe to travel over?

Morning nudgers of the fudge!

Once work is sacked off today i will be packing both car and trailer in anticipation of our trip to France this weekend.
    Whilst in France we will be handing over a farkton of money and will be receiving a set of keys to our new house. Mrs13 will remain garlic side while i have to return to Blighty (Hanging off the bottom of a lorry possibly) to finalise all the shyte that i've been putting off in the hope it goes away.
    Other than that i have bacons butty inbound so no work will be down till thats shovelled in.

Toodles pips
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Yep, Friday has arrived !!

It has been very busy week!

Nice gentle ride out last night.

Packing up tonight for a 3-day BH MTB in Shropshire !!!!

Have a nice day chaps !

Chris
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

Getting very stressed with moving house, it's taking forever and we don't seem to be getting anywhere.

To top it off I have to go back to work in a few weeks, really don't want to after nearly 5 weeks off.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    yo lames.

I love an early friday knock off. it seriously one of my fave things in the world.

in other news, i have 5kg of pork shoulder slowly roasting in the oven and today is the first day of 9 days off. Im off to coed y brenin for a few days camping and riding next week so this weekend will be a bit of bike prep and not much else (other than stuffing plenty of pork in to one of my holes)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Day off today has resulted in working rather harder than is usual. Dismantled the boys bed to replace with new one. This showed the state the walls were in so decorating will take place. Prep is done, cracks filled and rubbed down, sugar soaping also complete. Now to make a mess before going to the pub.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I had a new clutch fitted to the car after 3 weeks of driving without one...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Evening Ballbags,

Just finishing up at the office after wasting some time on a long-ish leaving lunch for a minion who's leaving next week. At least I'll pedal off the calories on the way home :) Long weekend awaits, including a session at a ' Go Ape' place....not sure how much fun this is if you're not a kid?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Went to the pub, drank beer, drank more beer, beer is good, drank more beer. Wobbled home, dreading the morning.