Nearly There Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Didn't go to IKEA yesterday as the traffic was terrible and it looked like rain.

Having a pretty shoot time at the moment. Everything just seems to be going boobs up.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Let's not wish this week away, I'm enjoying my holiday!

Just watching a film with the rugrats whilst we wait for the pool to open. Then the usual swimming, bit of cycling, nice spot of lunch somewhere and then more swimming.

Obviously followed by ale :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning twastards,

A day of blah avoiding any kind of war plane related tomfoolery, visit to the vampires later to drop off a pint of what can only be described as blood coloured alcohol, but i've had no complaints in the past.

Chins up TKM, at least your football team are doing ok!!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Morning all,
    No nearly there for me, as far as I'm concerned it's Fryday. Woohoo!!!
    Vampires don't like me, they won't take my blood. Managed to wobble in today in spite of the mild Thursday hangover. I really do need to get more riding in, I've been really lazy this summer and I've agreed to do the London to Brighton off road with the boy. I thought I was going to have to ride slower to wait for him, looks like the reverse may well be the harsh reality on the day. He rang last night from Reading to say he'd managed to pitch his tent on higher ground, near a tap and a burger van. He didn't sound too pissed when he rang either.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning all,
    No nearly there for me, as far as I'm concerned it's Fryday. Woohoo!!!
    Vampires don't like me, they won't take my blood. Managed to wobble in today in spite of the mild Thursday hangover. I really do need to get more riding in, I've been really lazy this summer and I've agreed to do the London to Brighton off road with the boy. I thought I was going to have to ride slower to wait for him, looks like the reverse may well be the harsh reality on the day. He rang last night from Reading to say he'd managed to pitch his tent on higher ground, near a tap and a burger van. He didn't sound too pissed when he rang either.
    Onwards and upwards...

Nothing like camping near the camp site tap when you wake up in the morning, are dying for a slash and you hear the tap running! Or is that just my old age bladder?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    After an early start I had a slow ride in. Not much to report, a lazy day is planned as usual.

http://warpedwales.co.uk/2015/08/24/banksys-dismaland-facing-copyright-infringement-claims-from-rhyl-tourist-board/
    Made me chuckle, the un cultured buffoons at work didn't understand it though. Probably due to there bring no mention of a Kardashian.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    My mum lives in Rhyl.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Wahey. Grabbed a sneaky couple of pints after work, chatted to a couple of fit lawyers from my company. And its nearly the end of the week with a pedalling day tomorrow. So fark off rain...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]