Unseasonal Wednesday

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
edited August 2015 in The bottom bracket
Working from home today due to some commitments I made when I thought the tubes wouldn't be working and wondering whether this August will set any crap weather records. It really is miserable out there and the Sarf East usually has it easy on this front.

At least the hound is asleep and I can get some stuff done...
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Afternoon folks, see my fail thread for how exciting today isn't. Rain has just got biblical, that will ensure the boy's stuff is wet through at the beginning of 5 days camping.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Torn between the first one or the late but more posts thread.

Anyway slow day at work, too many meetings tomorrow and day off friday has been ruined by a malpractice hearing.

Telford way on Friday to see some old uni mates following by a Saturday ride in mid Wales with Jered/Ashley Gruberhttp://www.yarak.cc/. Random adventure so why not eh.

Crudder tonight, should be grim enough. Maybe I should buy the Rapha data print aerosuit to ride the cx and crudder.

Glad everyone else is alive
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Very hot in France - left the garmin on the bike whilst I stuffed myself with decent food and it showed 43 degrees - now a swim and more wine
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Proofreading a dissertation on A Clockwork Orange. I've never got round to seeing this film and now I've read 8,000 words of spoilers.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Well that is y our own fault finchy.

Dropped my iPhone on the tiled floor :( second smashed screen in a week, off to the insurers
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Torn between the first one or the late but more posts thread.

Anyway slow day at work, too many meetings tomorrow and day off friday has been ruined by a malpractice hearing.

Telford way on Friday to see some old uni mates following by a Saturday ride in mid Wales with Jered/Ashley Gruberhttp://www.yarak.cc/. Random adventure so why not eh.

Crudder tonight, should be grim enough. Maybe I should buy the Rapha data print aerosuit to ride the cx and crudder.

Glad everyone else is alive

Enjoy the ride, it's a great part of the UK.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu