Anyone shoot air rifles here ?

2»

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Hate, hate, hate the b'stard things.

I literally poo myself the minute I see any kind of weapon with rounds in/around.

But that's just me.

Bollox. You just don't like the mess they make.

Negatron, dude - I hate them.

Unloaded they are ugly, inconveniently heavy, unwieldy pieces of metal that are always in the way and just the wrong shape when you have to do anything important/sleep with them/hide them under the seat of your car.

Loaded - hate hate hate especially when there are people around who have no idea what they are doing but think they do. Even when they are in the hands of people who know what they are doing I still hate them. Put them in the hands of chavs/mujahideen then we're doomed.

The mess they make isn't a nice topic on here.

Why can't everyone just get along nicely?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Air rifles? Do they make THAT much mess? I appreciate given your profession you're likely to see more but I've never heard of any serious air rifle injury except pulling the trigger when cocked and catching the webbing btween your fingers in the breach. OWWWEEEE

(Not me I might add)
  • Matthewfalle
    Air rifles? Do they make THAT much mess? I appreciate given your profession you're likely to see more but I've never heard of any serious air rifle injury except pulling the trigger when cocked and catching the webbing btween your fingers in the breach. OWWWEEEE

(Not me I might add)

Oh I don't know - if someone capped you in the penis or rectum I reckon that may smart a fair amount......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197

(Not me I might add)

Oh I don't know - if someone capped you in the penis or rectum I reckon that may smart a fair amount......

Rectum? Rectum?1 Nearly bloody killed him.

I'll get my coat.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle

(Not me I might add)

Rectum? Rectum?1 Nearly bloody killed him.

I'll get my coat.

:):):)

Ah - the old ones are the best ones. Jokes that is, not rectums. I'm not a particular fan of rectums really, old or young.

Gosh - I must sound like a right miserable old fit: no rectums, no guns.... What next?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112

I literally poo myself the minute I see any kind of weapon with rounds in/around.

But that's just me.

It's an acquired thing - the first time I had one pointed at me it felt a bit worrying, especially with the language barrier. The bl**dy great dog with fangs wasn't much nicer though. Welcome to our country by a guard and big dog putting me against a wall at gunpoint isn't quite the right message. The Asians do it much more politely, but the muzzle still talks.

On the other hand have been reassured by bodyguards being obviously armed and letting it be shown to be so.

Unlike you, at least I found it reassuring the rounds were still in the gun :D

Ah the joys of getting export orders outside the EU in all those wonderful new markets that should open up on Brexit.
  • Matthewfalle

But that's just me.

It's an acquired thing - the first time I had one pointed at me it felt a bit worrying, especially with the language barrier. The bl**dy great dog with fangs wasn't much nicer though. Welcome to our country by a guard and big dog putting me against a wall at gunpoint isn't quite the right message. The Asians do it much more politely, but the muzzle still talks.

On the other hand have been reassured by bodyguards being obviously armed and letting it be shown to be so.

Unlike you, at least I found it reassuring the rounds were still in the gun :D

Ah the joys of getting export orders outside the EU in all those wonderful new markets that should open up on Brexit.

Random meatheads with shooters? Stuff that for a game of soldiers.

Oh well, so long as you're happy that you know exactly who you're dealing with ......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.