5 month delay in delivery of Grand Canyon

_Gecko_
_Gecko_ Posts: 9
edited August 2015 in MTB general
Ordered Grand Canyon AL 5.9 last night, was called today asking if a January 2016 delivery will be ok?!?!?!

I get its a 2016 model but they are in their website all ready to order. Doesn't say anything about a delay!

Comments

• paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Ordered Grand Canyon AL 5.9 last night, was called today asking if a January 2016 delivery will be ok?!?!?!

I get its a 2016 model but they are in their website all ready to order. Doesn't say anything about a delay!

Popularity of the brand, plus ordering the more base level version of the bike means demand is high - some companies are victims of their own success in terms of getting product out the door.

Sales start soon, get something else or take the hit.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • loudog
    loudog Posts: 136
    Thats just a ridiculous amount of time to wait. You could save up until then and buy an even better bike. What happens if you said "no thats unacceptable".

Generally when I purchase something (fairly big) I need it asap to negate the worry of how much money I've just blown!
    It matters not, win or lose, it's how you ride the bike
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    That's why they phone.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • penski
    penski Posts: 124
    What delivery date did it say in the basket/emails at the point you made the order?

I put down an order for a Spectral 2016 about a week ago..delivery is end September.

I'd be distraught if they called asking if Jan was ok :lol::D