Mighty Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well yesterday I had some success with my order, it finally got approved (after I had to chase several people. This must have taken at least 15 minutes of my day in total!). This means that in a few days, the order should arrive, and finally we will have something to do, and my minions might stop arguing with each other.

So more boredom is due today, meaning I will research farming life more, and see what I can do. This evening, Bury are playing Leicester, should be interesting (we'll get hammered).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Life is good, enjoying the Dordogne and its beer, wine and cheese

Today involes the bottle bank walk of shame and then a bike ride, followed by the pool and dinner out :)
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Back at work today. Decent ride in and very little to do. Today, I'll mostly be taking it easy for all you sinners.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Not much going on here to put it mildly. I think I might go and curl one out.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning shysters

Packing more boxes for the upcoming move to France last night, if MatthewH has left it in a safe for Brits condition.

Generic war plane shnizzle today, more packing boxes later........woop woop.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning shysters

Packing more boxes for the upcoming move to France last night, if MatthewH has left it in a safe for Brits condition.

Generic war plane shnizzle today, more packing boxes later........woop woop.

The French love me, I'm spending a fortune on ale
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    the bottle bank walk of shame
    That sounds rude. Good to hear you are keeping the French economy afloat - literally :P

Minion hunting continues today as I expand my evil tax dodging empire. Later will be dealing with frenzied houndlets but at least I'm working from home tomorrow so get a bit of a lie in.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]